My Opinion after tonight`s game (6 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
And how exactly is maresca supposed to get the experience in big games if he DOESN'T PLAY IN THEM!?!?!?!?!?!

Lippi sounds like a coach who just doesn't care anymore, and is just counting down the days until he gets the NT job.
even a coach who wouldn't care he would make less mistakes ex.he would let in maresca from the first minute and would STOP montero frm entering the picth anymore.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
my opinion about the match : without Dp & Nedved we sucks !
yeah :groan:

we saw our performance even with them in the team.

it's not as satisfying as it used to be.

i was watching some old matches today for the cl-when tudor scored against deportivo,when zalayeta scored against barca,when ferrara,nedved,MONTERO!! was scoring....when the picth was scared when juventus was coming.

we were GODS last year.and this yer we are dying.

irony :frown::down:

Apr 6, 2004
we've got a really shitty defence that's for sure.... why the hell does lippi insist with thuram on the right and not give him his appropriate role at the heart of defence?..... as far as the transfer rumors are concerned Moggi insists that we merely need a couple of additional touches.....additional touches my arse..... i'd sell del piero, di vaio, trezeguet, appiah, nedved, montero, iuliano and buy mexes, ferrari, rodriguez, diego, cavenaghi, fiore, gilardino, makelele and van der vaart...hihi

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MatthiasMann ] ++
we've got a really shitty defence that's for sure.... why the hell does lippi insist with thuram on the right and not give him his appropriate role at the heart of defence?..... as far as the transfer rumors are concerned Moggi insists that we merely need a couple of additional touches.....additional touches my arse..... i'd sell del piero, di vaio, trezeguet, appiah, nedved, montero, iuliano and buy mexes, ferrari, rodriguez, diego, cavenaghi, fiore, gilardino, makelele and van der vaart...hihi
I sincerely hope that you're a billionaire and you're planning to finance that trasnfer season.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i'd sell del piero, di vaio, trezeguet, appiah, nedved, montero, iuliano and buy mexes, ferrari, rodriguez, diego, cavenaghi, fiore, gilardino, makelele and van der vaart...hihi
Either that, or you could go support Real Madrid :cheesy:

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
i'd sell del piero, di vaio, trezeguet, appiah, nedved, montero, iuliano and buy mexes, ferrari, rodriguez, diego, cavenaghi, fiore, gilardino, makelele and van der vaart...hihi
I think he's talking about Championship Manager!:D

Apr 6, 2004
well let me remind you that we've sold a bit of everything to everyone in the past eight years...... well lets say that i was carried away by my imagination...... but we sure need 2 new central defenders, one midfielder a-la davids who can put pressure on the opponents' geometry and one quality midfielder, and a couple of new strikers especially if trezeguet doesn't get a raise and decides to leave..... and the only way to do that would be to sell or part-exchange

Jul 12, 2002
well let me remind you that we've sold a bit of everything to everyone in the past eight years...... well lets say that i was carried away by my imagination...... but we sure need 2 new central defenders, one midfielder a-la davids who can put pressure on the opponents' geometry and one quality midfielder, and a couple of new strikers especially if trezeguet doesn't get a raise and decides to leave..... and the only way to do that would be to sell or part-exchange
I doubt that we're going to see more than five new players, and we've already got Kapo. I expect to see Ferrari and another defender, as well as Gilardino and Jankulovski.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)