My new selection (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
You mean Maresca, right?
Look where my mind is these days :D
Since joining Chelsea Makelele hasn't been the same, and I've lost all the respect I had for him following his incident with Zikos in the CL match against Monaco.
Ditto. Down the drain he goes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Great. I can't wait to sweat over these C.L. Qualification games in the summer. I have a bad feeling that Juve will still be affected by this terrible season when those games come around. Those matches are death traps.

Six new players AT LEAST!

Mar 14, 2004
Hmmm.....watching the game Real-Barca.....I realised I want RONALDINHO!!!! The guy is the best player in the world now....he played out real def. like they werent there.....and If someone mentions Zidane...I think that his time has passed. And Ronaldinho.....football genious

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Great. I can't wait to sweat over these C.L. Qualification games in the summer. I have a bad feeling that Juve will still be affected by this terrible season when those games come around. Those matches are death traps.

Six new players AT LEAST!
Plus, some of our players will probably be a bit tired following the European Championships in Portugal. Oh well..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Hmmm.....watching the game Real-Barca.....I realised I want RONALDINHO!!!! The guy is the best player in the world now....he played out real def. like they werent there.....and If someone mentions Zidane...I think that his time has passed. And Ronaldinho.....football genious

madrid doesn't have defence at all....their best part is midfield..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Barkuss - I agree. Ronaldinho is simply a magical player. The runs and passes he displayed against Real tonight were astounding.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
And it's a shame because he was once a fantastic player.
Indeed, I had a good feeling about our CL semi-final when I heard he was out. The good thing is, he's not a big name superstar, so nobody could take away our credit for beating them, but he was one of their most important players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)