My new selection (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I never said I wanted Cavenaghi more than Gilardino, I was simply giving the reason why some people will want him more than Gila. I'd love to have them both and wouldn't be complaining if we got either one instead of the other.

I'd fly to Italy and kiss Moggi's feet if we got both

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Why does that mean Miccoli and Di Vaio leaving? Trezeguet looks fairly likely to be leaving too, so we could have an attacking force of:

Del Piero
Miccoli
Cavenaghi
Gilardino
Zlatan

:drool:

Many fans are already complaining of the little playtime Miccoli has, then just think how it will be with Del Piero, Gilardino, Miccoli, Di Vaio, Zlatan and Cavenaghi, thats just madness. Unless Del Piero and Miccoli are used/learned to play behind the strikers, which is very unlikely with Lippi.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
But there is no way it is possible with all the good strikers you have listed. Too much competition, and some will become unhappy with being a sub and so on. Remember the primaveras too ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I know it's an unrealistic bunch of strikers to have, but we play in 3 competitions so we should be able to keep them busy :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah Giuly could be very nice!
he could be our left midfielder where I don`t think we are strong enough
For the defence Mexes and Ferarri can be our guys if they are as good as I heared. Gilardino will be our replacement for Trez his scoring abillity in Serie A has impressed me a lot especially because he was a bench player for half of the season (Adriano was the starter... and I heared that Gila was on the bench) so for half a season 18 goals that impressed me a lot
about our mid I think we need an attacking midfielder and a defensive one because I think that our defensive problems may be because our mid since we lost Davids all of this started so a replacement has to be found and ofcourse the thing we lack most since Zidane left a plamaker someone like Rosicky if he is good as in the CM (and the CM almost never wrong) or Diego if he is as good as you all say he is.
all of this would cost something like:
Mexes=6M$
Ferrari= I don`t know but I suggest that something like Mexes so lets say another 6M$
Gilardino= don`t know you say to me how much
attacking midfielder= if Rosicky something like 15M$ if Diego I expect half of this price
defensive midfielder= don`t know if we buy but I hope a good one will come don`t know who and don`t know how much

Sell: Trezeguet=27M$
some other players could be involve in swap deals and reduce the amount I suggested earlier
some other players could be sold as well
so I say it is pretty even with the buy and sell and we have a better team!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
We should get at least 2 defenders, 2 mids and 1 striker. That should be fine.
Trabelsi (for free!!!), and Mexes (he should come cheap, as he has an option in his contract) should be our defenders.
Kapo (already signed!!!) and Jankulovski or Pizzaro.
Gilardino would be my ideal replacement for Trezeguet! What a player. I was pessimistic, but I like the way he works for the team. And 18 goals speak for them self.
My first team:

----------------Buffon---------------------
Trabelsi---Thuram---Mexes---Zambrotta
-------Tacchinardi---Maresca-------------
Camoranesi-----Nedved----Del Piero------
----------------Gilardino--------------------

A fine mix of Italiens and Top-class foreigners. We would beat everybody with that team.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
Mexes=6M$
Ferrari= I don`t know but I suggest that something like Mexes so lets say another 6M$
Gilardino= don`t know you say to me how much
attacking midfielder= if Rosicky something like 15M$ if Diego I expect half of this price
Mexes and Ferrari IMO will be at least 10m each, and Rosicky shouldn't come cheaper than 25m. Diego for 7.5m?! :eek:gtfo!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mexes should not be that much. There is a buy-out clause in his contract that makes his team, Auxerre, have to accept a bid for 2.2 million Euros. That will lower the bidding, cuz virtually Mexes gets to choose where he goes.

Aug 26, 2003
i think we should buy at least 2-3 defenders 1 middlefielder and one striker (if one leaves)!

Defenders:

great would be Mexes and Ferrari and eventu. Trabelski or a young italian guy!

Middlefield:

i would bring back Brighi and maybe a young playmaker like Diego, or use Del Piero or Micco as Playmaker

striker:

GILARDINO!
the future of Italy!!!

i think it would be a great signing but i have the feeling that we have to sell one of our strikers, and i don't want to see Miccoli on the bench all the time!
but it is probably that trez will leave!!

Buffon
Thuram----Legro (Ferrari) -- Mexes ---- Zambrotta

---------------Tacci---------Maresca--------Nedved---
------Miccoli--------------------------------
------------------------Gilardino---------Del Piero----------------

or something like that... it is really hard to find a formation!!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Mexes and Ferrari IMO will be at least 10m each, and Rosicky shouldn't come cheaper than 25m. Diego for 7.5m?! :eek:gtfo!
Whats gtfo? A new abbreviation is it? ;)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
------------------------Buffon---------------------------
Trabelsi---Mexes--------Tudor----------Zambrotta

Camo-----Tach--------Diego----------------Nedved

---------------DP------------Gila,Zlatan,Cave--------
great, that's my favourite one...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Never, maybe it brings back bad memories for you, though.

Close, but it means "Go to hell you f*cking Romanista".

Or if you take out the R, and add AS, it could be directed to an Arsenal Supporter.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Guessed that one straight away Becchi ;)

++ [ originally posted by Master Kush ] ++
Are a lot of people calling you that? :D
:LOL: yeah, he wants to know what it means cos everyone keeps saying it to him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)