My new selection (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey Don, Toronto and Ottawa are going to game 7. Hopefully Sundin will come back to knock out the Sens.

Mexes, Ferrari, Kapo, Pizarro, e Gilardino per la prossima stagione.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
----------------buffon-------------
thuram----mexes-----tudor---zamby
camo---------maresca------nedved
----------------rosicky------------
---------delpiero----cave/gila-------

mexes,cavenaghi and rosicky would cost about 25m total,maybe 30m.

not too much to ask imo.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Why do people want Cavenaghi more than Gilardino?, i know he scores lot of goals, but they have alot more offensive play style and weaker defenses in Argentina than in Serie A so it explains some of it, Gilardino has already proved what he is good for in Serie A with 18 goals, just Shevchenko in front of him, imagine if he comes to Juve with Del Piero, Nedved and Camoranesi supporting him, he will be a goal machine!.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
OK , I still think defense is our No.1 concern..

Has everyone forgotten about lucio? I think a lucio mexes partnership would be immense!! Janku as a left back, and ferreri on the right.... (drools..) and gila would be nice tho..!!:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

rosicky alone would cost that. mexes and cavenagi are at least 10m each.
rosicky has been quoted at 6m(tho i hardly believe it will get him here) but i expect he will come for 18 or so.

cavenaghi will be cheap,trust me on this one.5-6m at most.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Why do people want Cavenaghi more than Gilardino?, i know he scores lot of goals, but they have alot more offensive play style and weaker defenses in Argentina than in Serie A so it explains some of it
Even so, there have been dozens of legendary players to have come out of River Plate, and Cavenaghi is arguably the greatest of them all... already!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
But there have been dozens of legendary players to come out of Parma too. Cavenaghi would have probably needed time to adapt to Juve and Serie A, and i know how patient some of you guys are with that, hint: Appiah:fero:. if he would come togehter with Gilardino its ok, but that would mean either Miccoli and Di Vaio leaving, and i dont like that.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
But there have been dozens of legendary players to come out of Parma too.
not as much as river though;)

cavenaghi has broken records at both youth and senior level,records once set by the likes of ortega,crespo and saviola.

considering the stars they've produced have succeeded at the highest level,there's no saying what he can do in europe.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
But there have been dozens of legendary players to come out of Parma too. Cavenaghi would have probably needed time to adapt to Juve and Serie A, and i know how patient some of you guys are with that, hint: Appiah:fero:. if he would come togehter with Gilardino its ok, but that would mean either Miccoli and Di Vaio leaving, and i dont like that.
Why does that mean Miccoli and Di Vaio leaving? Trezeguet looks fairly likely to be leaving too, so we could have an attacking force of:

Del Piero
Miccoli
Cavenaghi
Gilardino
Zlatan

:drool:

Apr 6, 2004
Tudor is injury-prone...forget settling him as a regular..... he's a high quality sub though. And guys what about Santana and Jimenez as transfer options? They were much talked about earlier on in the season but speculation regarding them seems to have cooled down. As for the Diego guy....has anyone got video clips of him playing?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
But anyhow it doesnt mean Cavenaghi will be the best just because there has been a lot of legendary players from River, and please dont mention Saviola :). Gilardino is Italian, he loves Juve, he is very good (18 goals) what more can you ask for? he is the man to buy IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)