Muslim players in Europe (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Andy, leave Majed alone. he is obviously too polite to tell you that it is his opinion that you are a jackass. So what? It happens. Solution - quit being a jackass, because Majed is not the only one making these observations :D
Yeah, it seems now that I have become jackass number one...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Andy, leave Majed alone. he is obviously too polite to tell you that it is his opinion that you are a jackass. So what? It happens. Solution - quit being a jackass, because Majed is not the only one making these observations :D
No comment. :D

And . . . for what it is worth, Zidane (100% Algerian) is in fact Muslim. Batistuta, despite the middle name "Omar" is not Muslim. You can't always go by names. I am not Muslim, but I love the name "Mohammed" and would consider naming my son that, if I ever have a son.
Is it really a fact? Have you ever heard him say anything related to Islam?
Many Imagrents lose their parents' religious beliefs BTW.

Wierd!! I've never heard of a non-Muslim wanting to call his son that! :D
While that would be cool, If you and your son Travel a lot, make sure you leave to the airport early because he'll be padded and checked every 100 yards ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Lots of people here are called Omar and theyre not muslim. Its a common name. There is even a famous rapper called Don Omar and he probably is catholic

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Lots of people here are called Omar and theyre not muslim. Its a common name. There is even a famous rapper called Don Omar and he probably is catholic
Yeah... It's an Arabic name.

Arabic does not mean Muslim.

Many Christian Muslims in Lebanon have the name Abdullah too.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

No comment. :D

Is it really a fact? Have you ever heard him say anything related to Islam?
Many Imagrents lose their parents' religious beliefs BTW.

Wierd!! I've never heard of a non-Muslim wanting to call his son that! :D
While that would be cool, If you and your son Travel a lot, make sure you leave to the airport early because he'll be padded and checked every 100 yards ;)

About Zidane, when he was at Juve, I saw an interview where he spoke of being muslim and the fact that there were so few in Italy. After he moved to Madrid, I saw ZZ make statements bout being Muslim but not a "practicing Muslim".

Majed - good point about the airport. I'll have to keep that in mind.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah, it seems now that I have become jackass number one...
And there is nothing wrong with that. You are a valued member of the forum, whether you are making insightful comments about the EPL or being a Jackass on other topics. We love you, you big, beautiful Jackass :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Should we tell him Pado that he's been enlisted on the transfer market for a yaer now and we've yet to receive an offer?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well then cancel my contract by mutual consent...
There's a $10 FA fee for contract cancelation. We're waiting out for an offer at least as much as that! :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Should we tell him Pado that he's been enlisted on the transfer market for a yaer now and we've yet to receive an offer?
Andy, you have been sold to a new club. Al-Jazeera's new club playing in England, so you can get all of your hate out at once.

You big, beautiful Jackass :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Andy, you have been sold to a new club. Al-Jazeera's new club playing in England, so you can get all of your hate out at once.
Alright, sounds good. They will be in store for a tough go of it. Well, until they behead me...

Pado: I have you down for the broken glass on my Will. Keep the glass in a safe place, my friend, and never forget about it.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Actually, Gaston makes a lot of sense.
If he makes sense then hitler made sense too.....similliar.

He talks rubbish,shit,idiot things above his understanding. As a proof I can direct you to the page 5 where he couldn't find any arguments to my counter-question . Who the fck is he to judge situation and people in Bosnia?

EDIT.....Mr.Gaston....our expert on Balkan etnichal situation is a kid from Norway,borned in 1988. Let's take the version where he was a poor kid borned in Bosnia,and in the middle of the war,when he had like.....5 yrs old? and carries absolutely no memory of the situation there in that time(altough he will claim different but we all know how many things can you remember when you were 5). How can he say to me that "it bugs him" to see Croatian flags down there?
Interesting.....it bugs him to see Croatian flags....but it don't bugs him that almost half of Bosnia has Serb flags and is controlled by Serbs....and what is conclusion of all that? Or he is a Serb....or he is a racist who should be banned from this forum instantly!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
a simple question....

r there really any practising chrestian players ??!!

Sure, Christian Vieri, Cristian Zenoni, Cristiano Zanetti

@Andy, thank you for remembering me in your Will. I'll take very good care of your broken glass. Any suggestions on where I should store it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)