Muslim players in Europe (5 Viewers)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #229
    jus moved here from silver spring this summer, go to Montgomery College trynta transfer to maryland or might go to sweden. Frederick's a nice place, a lot of hicks here lol. I know some ppl at Penn State..

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Yeah man, I go to Penn State. How old are you and what are you doing in Frederick?

Penn State huh? I had a option to play col.basketball there....that coach was very persistent...Jerry Dun I think his name was. He called almost every day to ask did I decide...he didn't minded that I was a smoker,that I drink,nothing....he just wanted me there :) He didn't minded anything I said to him. I said my god....wtf. Even my mnother said that he's boring and that he should piss-off.
    Quite a boring fella.....Is he still around?

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

So, because I'm a police officer, I cant have an opinion, or get pissed when someone calls me "ignorant" ??

Enough ppl who have been on this forum for awhile have saw me in uniform, so you guys can go to hell, I dont care what you think !!!

Majed, he was being ignorant to me, so I have every right to speak my mind !!

I say that I've read something about YOUR religion, and ask about it on this forum to the people who practice this religion, and all I get is that I'm "ignorant" !!

No wonder there is so much conflict wit the Muslims in this country, because when you ask a REASONABLE question, you get this response.

So why shouldnt I get pissed ??!!
    YOOOO... because one or 2 muslims "may" have responded in a wrong way, that dosent make all muslims as "bad" ppl... OKAY!!!!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

YOOOO... because one or 2 muslims "may" have responded in a wrong way, that dosent make all muslims as "bad" ppl... OKAY!!!!!
    Juve_Kosova....

While I agree, there's no sense in brining this issue back again. Vinman already left. I doubt you'll get a reply from him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
    jus moved here from silver spring this summer, go to Montgomery College trynta transfer to maryland or might go to sweden. Frederick's a nice place, a lot of hicks here lol. I know some ppl at Penn State..
    Yeah, Frederick is not that bad. Of course you will find your fair share of hicks when you travel up 15, but around Frederick it is not that bad. I have a lot of friends who live there; one lives right in downtown near Baker Park.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Penn State huh? I had a option to play col.basketball there....that coach was very persistent...Jerry Dun I think his name was. He called almost every day to ask did I decide...he didn't minded that I was a smoker,that I drink,nothing....he just wanted me there :) He didn't minded anything I said to him. I said my god....wtf. Even my mnother said that he's boring and that he should piss-off.
    Quite a boring fella.....Is he still around?
    Not sure. Our basketball team has sucked so much recently that I don't even watch them anymore. We could have used you Barkuss. :D

Why did you decide to not come here and play?

Mar 14, 2004

Not sure. Our basketball team has sucked so much recently that I don't even watch them anymore. We could have used you Barkuss. :D

Why did you decide to not come here and play?
    I had my friends over here,I had a nasty injurie of my wrist(shooting hand,accidently cutted it during home 1vs1) ,coach assured me that he will make strong team,some clubs from spain were interested,i tried in Italy......when the interest slowed down,I realized that money gonna come from basketball......ruined career some would say.....I would say my choice :dontcare:

Also......problems with authority.....I always had my own vision of everything. Now imagine me being ordered by USA coach.....possible ww3 on sight :D

Mar 14, 2004
    Yeah, that wouldn't go over too well, would it. :D
    Well,this might sound a little biased and rasistic.....but I always considered that europe and Argentian now have smarter players and that physics can be beaten with brain and tactics(ok,that player thing is for discussion allright....but we all know where the best coaches work)....which we prooved over the last years. I dreamd about that day even in 1992 when we were spanked by onley original DT(altough,we were the first and the onley team that actually took the lead against them....).
    Nowdays Croatian basketball on international level is dead......but other countrys have world domination now.....I fancy Argentina the most.....what a team :cool:

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #239
    Hey Vinman, i took your message the wrong way, i went back and read it again, i totally misread it, my fault. Can't believe I did that :down:
    Seriously..my bad..

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    Martin , I think you are responsible for what happened here.I said this million times and say it again : anythread about religion , terorism , politics are useless it only brings tension and hate. you know that very well , and you know that a lot of people got banned or left the forums because of it.I guess it's time to close this thread and every other threads about religion and politics if you don't want to lose you members..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)