MU's 70mil bid for Gigi (3 Viewers)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
This evening it was anounced by the Russian Tv company NTV + Football that MU offered 7- mil USD for Buffon as Sir Alex finally wants to have top class keeper, thoough it was also mentioned that according to Gigi's words he does not want to leave JUVE.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
70 million for Gigi, 70 million for Zlatan - seems like Juve is going to be letting a big name leave this summer.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I can't see this somehow, especially with Glazer coming in and taking over with all the debt he has.

And Juve won't sell Gigi anyway.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Tentativo Man Utd, 50 milioni per strappare Buffon
28/05/2005 8.34.00
La Juve l'ha dichiarato incedibile ma avrebbe pronta l'alternativa, Frey dal Parma.
Secondo il quotidiano inglese "The Sun" il Manchester United sarebbe pronto a formulare un'offerta clamorosa per avere Gianluigi Buffon. I Red Devils sarebbero pronti a sborsare 50 milioni di euro alla Juventus per risolvere definitivamente il problema atavico del portiere che si trascina da troppi anni. L'idea è stata partorita da Ferguson dopo aver abbandonato l'idea di arrivare a Casillas, in predicato di rinnovo con il Real Madrid.

La Juventus nei giorni scorsi aveva negato con forza la necessità di una politica sell-to-buy per rimanere competitiva nella prossima stagione ma di fronte a cifre ingenti potrebbe vacillare. L'addio a Buffon non sarebbe certo indolore ma il sostituto sarebbe comunque di ottimo livello: con i soldi della cessione i bianconeri potrebbero prendere Sebastian Frey, Bonera e Gilardino dal Parma.

f uck manchester

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Bullsh*t rumour!!!!!today in Britain this was quoted in one of the tabloid papers "the daily retard" or sumtn but in another paper it said Man Utd are bidding £10m for Spurs' Paul Robinson and another said they are to bid for Newcastle's Shay Given!Man U just let their 1st choice keeper Roy Callamity Carroll go and so all these RUMOURS have started. Man U are a Huge club and BUFFON is the worlds best so its obvious his name would pop up

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Buffon Reassures Juve Fans
5/26/2005 7:40:00 PM
The Italian international will remain with the Bianconeri.
Gianluigi Buffon is celebrating the 28th Juventus Scudetto, his personal 3rd title since joining the Old Lady.

“This is the nicest Scudetto. It’s the one I enjoyed most: we won the mini-final against Milan which gave us an incredible emotion. Then we had many match-points during the year, but we were always caught back.”

Buffon denied recent press reports linking him to Real Madrid.

“I’m staying with the Bianconeri and next year I want the Champions League.”

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
If we sold him for that money I wouldnt cry, but that would mean that we should bring Gilardino and Frey from Parma :D

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Oh I'm laughing now for two hours. What kind'a deals the other teams try try to deal with us. Zlatan, Zambro and now Gigi. Nobody is leaving. They are simply not for sale. That's like Barca would sell Ronnie for 20 M €.:D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
why exactly are they not for sale? For the right price everyone is for sale. It's only logical that if an opportunity to strengthen your ranks arises you would take advantage of it. I say make it 70 Mil Euros and we got a deal. If anything this season proved that we can win with a sub-par Buffon, Dispensable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)