MU's 70mil bid for Gigi (2 Viewers)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
If we really want to make a good try to the CL cup next year, we better keep Buffon, doesnt matter how much Manure offers. Just check the Milan-Liverpool to see how important goalkeepers are in the game... the pathetic dida against the inspired dudeck....

lets keep gigi....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'm not sure its really enough money. It seems to be pretty much the same amount we paid for him. Taking inflation into it thats a bad deal. Plus he's probably our second most marketable player after del piero so there's that potential revenue we're going to miss out on. Thirdly he's a world class keeper and they don't grow on trees. Fourth he's got a fair few years left in him, its not like he's at the end of his career and we're looking to make a quick buck out of him while we still can. Come back with a better offer and we'll look at it but for $70m I can't see it happening.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Buffon: "Non vado nè a Madrid nè a Manchester"
01 06 2005

Gigi Buffon dal ritiro degli azzurri a Coverciano. "Non vado nè al Real nè al Manchester. Madrid potrebbe anche fare per me ma non ci sono i presupposti. Nello spogliatoio si sente forte l'esigenza di vincere la Champions League".

----------------------------------------------

Juve did not spend over 50 milion euros for a keeper, just to sell him after some years..
Gigi is our garant in the future, and will be our goalkeeper in the next 10 years..

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Gigi made some press declaration announcing he won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Especially not Man U (anglo-saxon ambient is not for him) and that he might... only might go to Madrid after his Juve contract expires.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
Buffon: "Non vado nè a Madrid nè a Manchester"
01 06 2005

Gigi Buffon dal ritiro degli azzurri a Coverciano. "Non vado nè al Real nè al Manchester. Madrid potrebbe anche fare per me ma non ci sono i presupposti. Nello spogliatoio si sente forte l'esigenza di vincere la Champions League".

----------------------------------------------

Juve did not spend over 50 milion euros for a keeper, just to sell him after some years..
Gigi is our garant in the future, and will be our goalkeeper in the next 10 years..
Untill 37?:D
Anyway we got ur point,
since he has a realmadrid dream, he may live it some day,
but not the next4-6years

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

Untill 37?:D
Anyway we got ur point,
since he has a realmadrid dream, he may live it some day,
but not the next4-6years
why not?
how old was dino zoff?

Romano

May 22, 2004
Gigi Buffon has again reiterated his desire to stay at Juventus, despite interest from Real Madrid and Manchester United.

The goalkeeper has been linked with both European giants but insists he’s already committed his future to his Turin teammates.

"I’m not going to either Real Madrid or Manchester United," he stated. "The conditions are not in place for a move.

"There is a great desire in the Juve changing room to win the Champions’ League and that is what we intend to do next season."

The Bianconeri won the Scudetto this term but didn’t have enough quality in Europe, losing to Liverpool in the quarter-finals.

"In order for a player to be labelled as a champion he must win the Champions’ League, the European Championship and the World Cup," he added.

"It’s not that I don’t have faith in the national side but I think it is easier to win the European Cup.

"What do we need to win it? Not a lot, one or two players," he added. "Antonio Cassano? It’s better if I remain quiet."

The Roma ace has been linked with the Old Lady, with a reported player plus cash bid already being tabled.

But Juve transfer chief Luciano Moggi last night insisted that Juve will continue to win with or without the youngster.

"It won’t be a drama if Cassano doesn’t arrive," he stated. "It is our aim in the next few years to win always.

"Buffon? He wants to stay and we won’t sell him. Case closed."

Meanwhile, Juve won their first game of the Japan tour by beating Yokohama Marinos 1-0 thanks to an Alex Del Piero goal.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
"What do we need to win it? Not a lot, one or two players," he added. "Antonio Cassano? It’s better if I remain quiet."

I wonder what Gigi knows, the sure thing is he knows smth
and it makes him optimistic.

"Buffon? He wants to stay and we won’t sell him. Case closed."

Thats the best thing moggi could state

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)