'Murica! (54 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
All this antisemitism talk is so annoying it's making me become "antisemitic". And I don't know any Semites.

But what about this bill passed by the House? https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024...bill-that-expands-definition-of-anti-semitism

Free speech doesn't matter any more in America? Lol that a certain state and a certain ethnic (?) group get special protections no one else gets.

Israel owns the US government so hard.

Do any Americans here support the bill? @Hustini do you?
No

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes you make no sense. You do realize that many of the protestors are actually anti-Biden now because of the stupid Israel support? They could actually hand Trump the election if they wanted to.

You really need to stop listening to Fix News and think for yourself dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Chant from the UCLA protest just now, which the fascists are gonna raid soon.

“Biden Biden you can’t hide, we charge you with genocide”

The Jews are really fucking Biden.
I don’t watch tv, don’t even have cable let alone Fix news

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, leftie lunatics are going to slow walk DJT back to Penn. Ave.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The police response to campus protests is ridiculous. Imagine jailing your own people because they speak out against genocide being committed by another country. Absolute clown show.

AlexDP705

Jul 10, 2018

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
All this antisemitism talk is so annoying it's making me become "antisemitic". And I don't know any Semites.

But what about this bill passed by the House? https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024...bill-that-expands-definition-of-anti-semitism

Free speech doesn't matter any more in America? Lol that a certain state and a certain ethnic (?) group get special protections no one else gets.

Israel owns the US government so hard.

Do any Americans here support the bill? @Hustini do you?
At least now the mask is off, and it's pretty clear who the number 1 national security threat to the US is.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Both parties are bought by Israel so it's not even something that can be an issue for the election, right?
This is my feeling as well.

You can still get votes for "the other side" just by them not being currently in power, but it's not logical to me. Trump went and moved the embassy to Jerusalem, for example. They all speak at AIPAC. Fuck them all.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
My daughter is at UT Dallas and yesterday she told us that helicopters were hovering over the campus, swat teams, and police in riot gear just to counter a peaceful protest.
The sad part is that the police don’t dare go to the rough neighborhoods of Dallas but feel brave enough to counter college-going kids.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
My daughter is at UT Dallas and yesterday she told us that helicopters were hovering over the campus, swat teams, and police in riot gear just to counter a peaceful protest.
The sad part is that the police don’t dare go to the rough neighborhoods of Dallas but feel brave enough to counter college-going kids.
Did you see the "counter protesters" in California too? I'm sure nothing was done to them either.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
it’s pretty clear cops are paid guards for the govt even though the citizens pay their taxes. Real waste of resources.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Funny to see the same outlets that defended the summer of chaos and riots back in 2020 as peaceful now call student protesters terrorists and justify police overreach lol.

Are boomers that psychologically powerfucked by years of propaganda and gaslighting?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Funny to see the same outlets that defended the summer of chaos and riots back in 2020 as peaceful now call student protesters terrorists and justify police overreach lol.

Are boomers that psychologically powerfucked by years of propaganda and gaslighting?
They're incredibly intellectually lazy, if not just plain unintelligent. They were brought up in an economy that allowed them to coast most of the time and still achieve the "American dream," so they apply this lack of effort to everything else to this day. Why challenge your thinking now if you've never had to before?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They're incredibly intellectually lazy, if not just plain unintelligent. They were brought up in an economy that allowed them to coast most of the time and still achieve the "American dream," so they apply this lack of effort to everything else to this day. Why challenge your thinking now if you've never had to before?
can't really be that simple, no? I feel like they've been stockholm syndrome'd by decades of government media psyops and by coming out in support of Israel, something they are finally aloud to stand up for, they get a small release from all the pressure of things they've internalized as how they are supposed to think /feel

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Remember "America First" and "MAGA" from these people? Yeah I can see that :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

can't really be that simple, no? I feel like they've been stockholm syndrome'd by decades of government media psyops and by coming out in support of Israel, something they are finally aloud to stand up for, they get a small release from all the pressure of things they've internalized as how they are supposed to think /feel
They've always been allowed to stand up for things though, but they just stand up for what's easy and convenient.

See above, for example. "America first," who could possibly NOT stand for that, right? They'll vote for him again.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)