'Murica! (43 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Sure it does. Did they specify where that doc come from?
Well you can never verify it for 100%, but looking to the context of what’s happening with indeed quite a lot of pro-Hamas/Hezbollah sentiment, anti-American and anti-Jewish slurs id definitely keep the hypothesis of Iranian interference open. I’ve seen quite a lot of videos over the past months really that aren’t really in line with your everyday normal demonstrations which you’ll find everywhere.

With hybrid war it does make sense to target a specific demography in a certain country.

8 years ago we saw in Europe that a salafistic ideology was pushed to mostly second or third generation immigrants via mosques, using funds from Kuwait and Saudi-Arabia which caused radicalisation among that demography. This might be more or less the same but obviously in a different form, where one was aimed to cause chaos and this one to change public opinion among those people.

So you don’t have to take the post as define prove or anything, but the thought process behind it is interesting enough to post it and discuss it imo. It’s better than to ignore it if you ask me, but make what you want from it of course.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Well you can never verify it for 100%, but looking to the context of what’s happening with indeed quite a lot of pro-Hamas/Hezbollah sentiment, anti-American and anti-Jewish slurs id definitely keep the hypothesis of Iranian interference open. I’ve seen quite a lot of videos over the past months really that aren’t really in line with your everyday normal demonstrations which you’ll find everywhere.

With hybrid war it does make sense to target a specific demography in a certain country.

8 years ago we saw in Europe that a salafistic ideology was pushed to mostly second or third generation immigrants via mosques, using funds from Kuwait and Saudi-Arabia which caused radicalisation among that demography. This might be more or less the same but obviously in a different form, where one was aimed to cause chaos and this one to change public opinion among those people.

So you don’t have to take the post as define prove or anything, but the thought process behind it is interesting enough to post it and discuss it imo. It’s better than to ignore it if you ask me, but make what you want from it of course.
That was a long non-answer. This is almost certainly a fake letter. A leak like this from IRGC would’ve been a much bigger news.

AlexDP705

Jul 10, 2018
You really don't need conspiracies about foreign agitators to explain students (historically a politically active group) protesting a genocide that their state is directly involved in, especially when those protests are being actively suppressed by their own universities via state violence (violence that can be further "justified" by painting protestors as foreign agents). Likewise there doesn't need to be dumbass conspiracies about Israel/Jews "controlling" the US to explain the US's rational support for Israel as an important component of US imperialism.

In both cases the goal of this "foreign puppet master" narrative is to distract from the root cause of US support for Israel and the root cause of the protests, and consequently to absolve the US regime from their crimes by making them out to be the victim. Whether it's framed as foreign entities manipulating the US into committing those crimes or foreign entities manipulating protestors into opposing those crimes, both the action and reaction conveniently become the fault of some "other" and not US policy itself, and this is one of the oldest propaganda tricks in the book.

The fact they can't even decide which boogeyman is "controlling" the protests just goes to show how little they think of people's intelligence.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

soooo 0 proof yeah?

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023

Israel consistently makes fake propagandistic claims and openly use fake images to push their narrative and go unpunished I might add. There is bad players in protests and it is a byproduct of the perpetual offenses that Israel has been doing, I mean the number of innocent people that died in this war is ridiculous and hence why protests are only natural, because these politicians are ineffective and are so scared of losing their votes and seats and thus upsetting the "status quo". Let me tell you a personal story, a friend of mine lost his job because he criticized Zionism and was labeled anti-semite. Can somebody explain to me how the two are related? You can be a christian or hindu and be zionist so how is that anti-semitic. It seems like people can't say anything bad about that country and that part is infuriating to a lot of people.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Hust

Truly wonderful to see higher education in chaos by the same people they educated.

love it

- - - Updated - - -

Who are the counter protesters at UCLA? Pro-Israel? KKK? I get the police needing to clear the protests, but these guys are attacking kids for what reason?
Because they deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

And Forza the Chads holding up Old Glory.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Truly wonderful to see higher education in chaos by the same people they educated.

love it

- - - Updated - - -

Because they deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

And Forza the Chads holding up Old Glory.
Sometimes you make no sense. You do realize that many of the protestors are actually anti-Biden now because of the stupid Israel support? They could actually hand Trump the election if they wanted to.

You really need to stop listening to Fix News and think for yourself dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Chant from the UCLA protest just now, which the fascists are gonna raid soon.

“Biden Biden you can’t hide, we charge you with genocide”

The Jews are really fucking Biden.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
All this antisemitism talk is so annoying it's making me become "antisemitic". And I don't know any Semites.

But what about this bill passed by the House? https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024...bill-that-expands-definition-of-anti-semitism

Free speech doesn't matter any more in America? Lol that a certain state and a certain ethnic (?) group get special protections no one else gets.

Israel owns the US government so hard.

Do any Americans here support the bill? @Hustini do you?

Mar 3, 2012
All this antisemitism talk is so annoying it's making me become "antisemitic". And I don't know any Semites.

But what about this bill passed by the House? https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024...bill-that-expands-definition-of-anti-semitism

Free speech doesn't matter any more in America? Lol that a certain state and a certain ethnic (?) group get special protections no one else gets.

So basically now in the US you can say whatever you want about the United States, but not about Israel ?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Of course not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 31)