'Murica! (125 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You’re in a rough area for real estate too, but on the whole ‘murican real estate market has at least stayed somewhat within reach for a lot of people. Canada’s real estate market is basically fucked almost everywhere unless you wanna live where it’s dark for 23 hours a day in winter.
I see your Canada and raise with Australia. Sydney specifically one of the most unaffordable cities in the world for real estate. Like everywhere, Boomers and their thirst for owning multiple rental properties have absolutely fucked it for the rest of us.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So with the Port of Baltimore closing, where we gonna get all our dead Ukrainian hookers now?

Look, we all saw Season 2 of The Wire.
I'm just watching and that episode came the day before, it was freaky.

Is the bridge the same one they use as the policing boundary between city and county?

Edit: I believe they were Hungarian?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm just watching and that episode came the day before, it was freaky.

Is the bridge the same one they use as the policing boundary between city and county?

Edit: I believe they were Hungarian?
Wild! Yeah, you may be right about the Hungarian thing. Frank Sabotka was almost as Polish as our dear founder @Martin, but the girls... it's been a while. I thought they might have been Ukrainian.

But the bridge should be the same, since it was built in the 70s and is a major feature of the port.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If you like a bunch of fake news and hate against minorities, sure. Congrats.

I even voted for Trump the first time and those shitbags on there make me want to vote Democrat.

So, be careful what you wish for. I’m not the only moderate who feels this way either.
I don't know who you are following, but that has not been my experience. Also, in general I prefer for people to be able to speak their mind without having to walk on eggshells, regardless of how much i disagree with them. At least now you dont get banned for saying trans are not women.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't know who you are following, but that has not been my experience. Also, in general I prefer for people to be able to speak their mind without having to walk on eggshells, regardless of how much i disagree with them. At least now you dont get banned for saying trans are not women.
I think this is just how this iteration of social media works across the board tbh. Instagram will throw in something now and then based on who you follow, but more than likely that's related to you in some way anyway.

Twitter and Facebook are clearly fighting for domination of the retard demographic though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 108)