'Murica! (161 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Things I've been "enlightened" about regarding the bridge collapse so far:
- it was a controlled demolition
- it was a distraction from Diddy
- it was "soft disclosed" by some movie named "Leave the World Behind"
- was done by "the elites" in order to bankrupt Americans (I guess they stopped liking making money from Americans buying goods and services)
- DEI Engineers
-Chinese Cyberattack
- Mossad

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
All the beyotching that California's housing costs are too expensive, etc... but if you're buying it as an investment, how isn't that desirable?

Taxes aside, I never understood that logic. At some level, you effectively want to buy in a place that becomes harder to afford.

Because you're either going to be an owner wanting the value to go up or a renter beyotching about it.

And yet home prices going up is repeatedly framed in the news as a bad thing.
never understood the logic about getting out of blue states? If you wanna buy something and rent it, sure suckers in blue states will pay more for rent cuz it’s near to a Starbucks or Trader Joes. I’m saying get out of blue states because they suck

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
never understood the logic about getting out of blue states? If you wanna buy something and rent it, sure suckers in blue states will pay more for rent cuz it’s near to a Starbucks or Trader Joes. I’m saying get out of blue states because they suck
lol I live in Utah. Housing market sucks here too.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Oh for sure, and in a densely populated nation that is bound to happen… although hopefully in densely populated first world nations, population growth is stagnated enough to not make this a big problem..

…but in North America where there is still an enormous amount of government owned, non-park land, it’s to some degree about government keeping land scarce and unavailable. Doubly so in Canada. I think it’s BLM (bureau of land management) in the US, and here in Canada, it’s crown land. The government has to do a balancing act there in not crashing the real estate market with an over saturation of cheap land for development, while making enough available to keep home ownership a reasonable aspiration for the middle class.

There are other things at play, of course. Corporations and investors owning a steadily growing percentage of single family residential homes is a problem too, given that they are using them as investment vehicles for rental income on both small and large scale.
BLM is correct. It wonderful, you can go wherever you like no charge. Camp, climb, fish, etc.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Bridge was racist
- DEI Engineers
-Chinese Cyberattack
- Mossad
Edited.

Your favorite governor got wrecked once again.

He just lost the biggest deal in DC to Mayor Bowser even after "it was in the bag." :lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...-capital-one-arena-alexandria-bowser-leonsis/

First it was the FBI headquarters, now this. Not a good day for "parents" in Virginia.

Fuck that Youngkids dude.
I can never take her seriously with that name.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Things I've been "enlightened" about regarding the bridge collapse so far:
- it was a controlled demolition
- it was a distraction from Diddy
- it was "soft disclosed" by some movie named "Leave the World Behind"
- was done by "the elites" in order to bankrupt Americans (I guess they stopped liking making money from Americans buying goods and services)

- RACISM
- DEI cabal
- the Chinese
- the Jews
I read it was Biden but I guess that falls under the elite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 145)