'Murica! (133 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If you believe making it mandatory to validate with an ID before voting is restricting access (lol) to voting then I guess I have a bridge to sell you...somewhere.

The entire problem with this last election (honestly, probably many more before that) is that sides don't want to have the results scrutinized. If Dems really thought it was legit, then what's the harm in an audit? Why are they so angry to investigate why 150,000 people all registered on 1/1/1918 voted one way in a federal election for on candidate all from the same state? Why are they so angry at updating voter rolls so voters that actually live in that state can vote and clear out voters that moved to another state? Why the hell is it soooo bad to remove the opportunity for faud? Why is it racist (lol) to require an ID to vote? I guess every sports stadium, airline, etc are racsist too?

Vote by mail also has its issues and if one side refuses to admit (at least publically) that fraud can happen then why not take measures that prevent fraud? It's all rubbish. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Parents want to know what is being taught to their kids. Nothing extraordinary about that. Nothing wrong with teachers posting their curriculum ahead of time so when they deviate from it and are held accountable for it, it's easier to discipline them professionally.

This whole "coming out to my students" nonsense you see on these retarded TikTok videos is an issue. It's none of the students business to know and its not the teachers place to tell the students what their sexuality is. I know you support liberal stuff, which is fine, but you all gotta draw the line somewhere. You can knock parents for home schooling their kids but is it not fair game to knock teachers that absolutely suck at their job? Or are we to assume all teachers are noble?

- - - Updated - - -

Side note: Teddy Rosevelt's statue removed from the NYC museum for being offensive (hurt feelings lol). A man's man if there ever was one. I wish I could buy it and put it in my front yard to piss everyone off (@GordoDeCentral )
Well as long as the military is in good shape right...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Finally. There are some normal liberals that aren't off the rails.

Time to get back to normal.

- - - Updated - - -

On Florida: "They stayed open and went on with life and they didn't do a hell of a lot worse and maybe did better".

:touched:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Side note: Teddy Rosevelt's statue removed from the NYC museum for being offensive (hurt feelings lol). A man's man if there ever was one. I wish I could buy it and put it in my front yard to piss everyone off (@GordoDeCentral )
Seriously this historic revisionism where we started to judge historic figures using today's standards is as stupid as can be. Nobody would pass that test. If any of these woke people taking down statues was alive then, they would not have the same views either.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If you believe making it mandatory to validate with an ID before voting is restricting access (lol) to voting then I guess I have a bridge to sell you...somewhere.
Taken another way, we have ample evidence that the current system isn't rigged for abuse to subvert elections. So why do a national rollout of some 200MM+ ID cards and funding a whole government bureaucracy behind that to fix a problem that doesn't have evidence that exists?

The entire problem with this last election (honestly, probably many more before that) is that sides don't want to have the results scrutinized. If Dems really thought it was legit, then what's the harm in an audit?
Other than that becomes the norm for every election from now -- to question the integrity of the ballots whenever you lose an election (and by no small margin at that) -- you also cannot be clueless as to why no GOPer wants to step into what happened on Jan 6 last year. Same crap, different team.

Would you have felt this way if Hilary Clinton called for a complete vote recount? Technically she won a clear national majority.

Parents want to know what is being taught to their kids. Nothing extraordinary about that. Nothing wrong with teachers posting their curriculum ahead of time so when they deviate from it and are held accountable for it, it's easier to discipline them professionally.
So why parents can't come to PTA meetings and meet the teachers and ask them directly?

Furthermore, why aren't lazy-assed parents asking their kids about what they learned in class that day? People treat public schools now like free day care centers.

This whole "coming out to my students" nonsense you see on these retarded TikTok videos is an issue. It's none of the students business to know and its not the teachers place to tell the students what their sexuality is. I know you support liberal stuff, which is fine, but you all gotta draw the line somewhere. You can knock parents for home schooling their kids but is it not fair game to knock teachers that absolutely suck at their job? Or are we to assume all teachers are noble?
A lot of teachers should be fired. Unions protect bad teachers unfortunately.

Finally. There are some normal liberals that aren't off the rails.

Time to get back to normal.

- - - Updated - - -

On Florida: "They stayed open and went on with life and they didn't do a hell of a lot worse and maybe did better".

:touched:
Maher is less a liberal than a celebrity attention whore, really.

And I'm not so sure about this strategy of, "While everyone is getting infected, let's pretend COVID doesn't exist. And if something bad happens, we'll blame someone else."

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
So why do a national rollout of some 200MM+ ID cards and funding a whole government bureaucracy behind that to fix a problem that doesn't have evidence that exists?
Checking ID already exists. What is being funded that doesn't already exist?

If my local bar can scan a fucking ID to let me old ass in then somebody in our government can scan IDs to vote.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

If my local bar can scan a fucking ID to let me old ass in then somebody in our government can scan IDs to vote.
Correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to have class back in the White House.
Can't think of a better more capable POTUS to lead the charge against Russia and China.

- - - Updated - - -

So why parents can't come to PTA meetings and meet the teachers and ask them directly?

Furthermore, why aren't lazy-assed parents asking their kids about what they learned in class that day? People treat public schools now like free day care centers.

Maher is less a liberal than a celebrity attention whore, really.

And I'm not so sure about this strategy of, "While everyone is getting infected, let's pretend COVID doesn't exist. And if something bad happens, we'll blame someone else."
How do you think we are learning about all the nonsense liberal teachers are doing? It's because of COVID; parents became 10 times more involved in their kids schooling and saw what was happening. It's all being brought out now. Same reason why VA is now Red....they went too far and bit them in the ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Parents are going to school board meetings now more than ever and speaking up. If you haven't seen that yet then you haven't been paying attention. Repeat the VA argument. Now you see the pushback against that CRT nonsense.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

these people man…

- - - Updated - - -

Lololol

- - - Updated - - -

NY Supreme Court struct down mask/Texas stopping vac mandates for federal workers etc

dominoes are falling for Biden.

finally

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nice to have class back in the White House.
Not nearly as satisfying as encouraging society to lynch journalists, I imagine.

You're talking about driver's licenses. That's not a requirement to vote. Or maybe you're saying it needs to be?

Can't think of a better more capable POTUS to lead the charge against Russia and China.
I thought we were supposed to side with Russia because the Ukraine doesn't offer any strategic interest?

How do you think we are learning about all the nonsense liberal teachers are doing? It's because of COVID; parents became 10 times more involved in their kids schooling and saw what was happening. It's all being brought out now. Same reason why VA is now Red....they went too far and bit them in the ass.
Then the question isn't about transparency then.

these people man…
How dare 80 year olds not allow themselves to be exposed. My freedom means I should be able to breathe down their throats no matter what.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 121)