'Murica! (318 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Zero chance Biden can run again, even the partisan media hacks who support the corporate dems are dumping on him. His administration has very little favorable coverage even from its own side.

Neither him nor Harris will survive this, at least not in the sense of running for national office again.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Speaking of, I see the Republican Party rallying behind trump again if he decides to run, de Santis might have to wait another term before he runs himself. Trump is a bigger figure, he takes priority
This is exactly what will end up happening.

Manchin really fucking the Democrats by not voting for that spending bill, that would've been huge for them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Speaking of, I see the Republican Party rallying behind trump again if he decides to run, de Santis might have to wait another term before he runs himself. Trump is a bigger figure, he takes priority
RDS is fine hanging out in FL for another term while Trump finishes what he started. :touched:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Republicans are stupid if they pick trump. They moan about "sleepy joe" but want a what would be 78 year old to run? He won't win anyway. The guy has become synonymous with insurrectionism, sadly, and as a result america will never choose him again. Anyone other than trump would wipe the floor with Biden imo. Desantis all the way. He'd win over the moderates. Repubs can't waste this opportunity

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
RDS is fine hanging out in FL for another term while Trump finishes what he started. :touched:
Like before last election when you kept going on and on about how everything Biden was saying and doing was just handing Trump the election and it was gonna be a cakewalk… you wouldn’t want fuhrer Trump to get his bottom paddled again by Sleepy Joe. :lol3:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Like before last election when you kept going on and on about how everything Biden was saying and doing was just handing Trump the election and it was gonna be a cakewalk… you wouldn’t want fuhrer Trump to get his bottom paddled again by Sleepy Joe. :lol3:
There were so many discrepancies about that night, sorta like a semi truck full of ballots coming from NJ...to PA.

No coincidence the left wants to pass these election laws

- - - Updated - - -

Republicans are stupid if they pick trump. They moan about "sleepy joe" but want a what would be 78 year old to run? He won't win anyway. The guy has become synonymous with insurrectionism, sadly, and as a result america will never choose him again. Anyone other than trump would wipe the floor with Biden imo. Desantis all the way. He'd win over the moderates. Repubs can't waste this opportunity
I bet he runs.

- - - Updated - - -

lol democrats are about to get hit with a firestorm in 2022 elections

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm not sure how many. More than Trump, but enough? I'm not sure. Either way that is a long way from here and a lot will change between now and then.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There were so many discrepancies about that night, sorta like a semi truck full of ballots coming from NJ...to PA.

No coincidence the left wants to pass these election laws

- - - Updated - - -

I bet he runs.

- - - Updated - - -

lol democrats are about to get hit with a firestorm in 2022 elections
:rofl:

Imagine anyone believing Trump, Lindell, Lin Wood, Sydney Powell and the #stopthesteal clowns. For real. :rofl:

Remember when you were going on about how the democrats should just win. And how they should be better losers. Take your own advice.

- - - Updated - - -

@ALC @Ronn @AFL_ITALIA
I was told on Tuz that right wing extremism doesn’t exist. It’s all Antifa and BLM :lol3:

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-p...with-seditious-conspiracy-in-u-s-capitol-riot

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Imagine anyone believing Trump, Lindell, Lin Wood, Sydney Powell and the #stopthesteal clowns. For real. :rofl:

Remember when you were going on about how the democrats should just win. And how they should be better losers. Take your own advice.

- - - Updated - - -

@ALC @Ronn @AFL_ITALIA
I was told on Tuz that right wing extremism doesn’t exist. It’s all Antifa and BLM :lol3:

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-p...with-seditious-conspiracy-in-u-s-capitol-riot
I'm a little surprised that I haven't seen any conspiracy accusations of this being some planned event to arrest Trump supporters.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

@ALC @Ronn @AFL_ITALIA

Bro the leftie comment i made wasn't directed at you so no need to be offended.

Don't try to make that a thing now

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

@ALC @Ronn @AFL_ITALIA

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's a rather famous, and dated, clip from yet another retard at MSNBC. However, we have millions and millions of kids in this country with shitbag parents who should have never had kids in the first place. So sadly, the "community" ends up raising the kids anyway. But for me, I'll pay my local taxes to support the school system so they have somewhere to go. Other than that, your kids are your responsibility, even though there's a better chance of a parent being a shitty one than dying from Covid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 305)