'Murica! (369 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's a rather famous, and dated, clip from yet another retard at MSNBC. However, we have millions and millions of kids in this country with shitbag parents who should have never had kids in the first place. So sadly, the "community" ends up raising the kids anyway. But for me, I'll pay my local taxes to support the school system so they have somewhere to go. Other than that, your kids are your responsibility, even though there's a better chance of a parent being a shitty one than dying from Covid.
But that's the whole rationale for the community kids, if you are a parent who doesn't kowtow to liberal ideas you are a shitbag parent. This whole notion that everything needs to be perfect is rather childish. It's about postive trade-offs.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don't bother, you already know the story. A few rednecks were let into the Capitol and yada yada yada it was worse than Pearl Harbor.

- - - Updated - - -

But that's the whole rationale for the community kids, if you are a parent who doesn't kowtow to liberal ideas you are a shitbag parent. This whole notion that everything needs to be perfect is rather childish. It's about postive trade-offs.
You can be a shitbag parent for a multitude of reasons. I was thinking more along the lines of not even being there for the kid, among other things, as you usually see in the urban and suburban communities.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't bother, you already know the story. A few rednecks were let into the Capitol and yada yada yada it was worse than Pearl Harbor..
You know me, I bother.

I'm waiting for the posts where we (three of us) said right wing extremism doesn't exist or played it off. Hard to focus when BLM is scorching cities.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Don't bother, you already know the story. A few rednecks were let into the Capitol and yada yada yada it was worse than Pearl Harbor.

- - - Updated - - -

You can be a shitbag parent for a multitude of reasons. I was thinking more along the lines of not even being there for the kid, among other things, as you usually see in the urban and suburban communities.
In my experience, most parents are shitbag parents.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There were so many discrepancies about that night, sorta like a semi truck full of ballots coming from NJ...to PA.

No coincidence the left wants to pass these election laws
Everybody is putting their fingers on the scales right now. Montana and Idaho are seeking to roll back their vote-by-mail measures that have existed for years. And there are accountants going through the past elections in every state identifying key intervention points to sway outcomes, like identifying where late registrations happen and trying to prevent that, etc. All under the guise of "trustworthy elections".

Democrats, on the other hand, are trying to check and undo a number of those for their own selfish purposes.

The question ultimately comes down to whether you believe in restricting voting access or making it easier. There's always the question of fraud in making it easier, but countermeasures can be done for that without affecting the other ... even if they often introduce their own evils. So that's really what this comes down to.

'How much for the children' @Hust

It takes a village idiot.

In my experience, most parents are shitbag parents.
And that is more to my own point. If we left class agendas and how to manage schools up to the parents, the educational system in America would be courting even bigger failures.

Blah blah blah, parents want a say. More like blah blah blah, parents want home schooling control and leave the state with the bill for day care. Half these parents couldn't even understand the homework a 6th grader goes through.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's a rather famous, and dated, clip from yet another retard at MSNBC. However, we have millions and millions of kids in this country with shitbag parents who should have never had kids in the first place. So sadly, the "community" ends up raising the kids anyway. But for me, I'll pay my local taxes to support the school system so they have somewhere to go. Other than that, your kids are your responsibility, even though there's a better chance of a parent being a shitty one than dying from Covid.
That is true.

Though here I know a guy here where both his parents died by the time he was 6. Rather than letting a state or charity child care system take over custody, the elders among the neighbors got together and said they would all take turns raising the kid, and they did.

For Americans, this sounds insane. But that's partly because most Americans are blinded into believing you can individually chose your way out of social problems.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Everybody is putting their fingers on the scales right now. Montana and Idaho are seeking to roll back their vote-by-mail measures that have existed for years. And there are accountants going through the past elections in every state identifying key intervention points to sway outcomes, like identifying where late registrations happen and trying to prevent that, etc. All under the guise of "trustworthy elections".

Democrats, on the other hand, are trying to check and undo a number of those for their own selfish purposes.

The question ultimately comes down to whether you believe in restricting voting access or making it easier. There's always the question of fraud in making it easier, but countermeasures can be done for that without affecting the other ... even if they often introduce their own evils. So that's really what this comes down to.

It takes a village idiot.

And that is more to my own point. If we left class agendas and how to manage schools up to the parents, the educational system in America would be courting even bigger failures.

Blah blah blah, parents want a say. More like blah blah blah, parents want home schooling control and leave the state with the bill for day care. Half these parents couldn't even understand the homework a 6th grader goes through.
Pretty sure you the only to get the reference too :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

If you believe making it mandatory to validate with an ID before voting is restricting access (lol) to voting then I guess I have a bridge to sell you...somewhere.

The entire problem with this last election (honestly, probably many more before that) is that sides don't want to have the results scrutinized. If Dems really thought it was legit, then what's the harm in an audit? Why are they so angry to investigate why 150,000 people all registered on 1/1/1918 voted one way in a federal election for on candidate all from the same state? Why are they so angry at updating voter rolls so voters that actually live in that state can vote and clear out voters that moved to another state? Why the hell is it soooo bad to remove the opportunity for faud? Why is it racist (lol) to require an ID to vote? I guess every sports stadium, airline, etc are racsist too?

Vote by mail also has its issues and if one side refuses to admit (at least publically) that fraud can happen then why not take measures that prevent fraud? It's all rubbish. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Parents want to know what is being taught to their kids. Nothing extraordinary about that. Nothing wrong with teachers posting their curriculum ahead of time so when they deviate from it and are held accountable for it, it's easier to discipline them professionally.

This whole "coming out to my students" nonsense you see on these retarded TikTok videos is an issue. It's none of the students business to know and its not the teachers place to tell the students what their sexuality is. I know you support liberal stuff, which is fine, but you all gotta draw the line somewhere. You can knock parents for home schooling their kids but is it not fair game to knock teachers that absolutely suck at their job? Or are we to assume all teachers are noble?

- - - Updated - - -

Side note: Teddy Rosevelt's statue removed from the NYC museum for being offensive (hurt feelings lol). A man's man if there ever was one. I wish I could buy it and put it in my front yard to piss everyone off (@GordoDeCentral )

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 358)