'Murica! (71 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This is what will soon be on job applications and everything else.
It's what today's generations of sheep and thier future kids have to deal with but they are too fuckin busy amusing themselves with nonsense on their cell phones with thier heads bent pointing to the ground completely oblivious to how truth and reality are being dictated to them.

gender-question-survey-1-1.png

JP breaking it down for the 10% of the non-sheep population.

Good, slaves deserve to suffer

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Good, slaves deserve to suffer
I'd generally agree. But there's a factor here. The factor is that people are being dumbed down within generations by the use of alot of controlled aspects of their everyday life. From what kids learn in adjusted/edited textbooks to using hashtag shaming of anyone who questions the status quo, be it about gender, abuse of patriotism or whatever..these things happen gradually and systematically and it's more sad than it is an incense.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Youngkin took Virginia :shocked2: was not expecting that. 2022 will be interesting for sure
Virginia tends to go back and forth. Every time a different party takes over the other says it’s the end of the world, yet Virginia always seems to be fine. American politics at its best.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Youngkin took Virginia :shocked2: was not expecting that. 2022 will be interesting for sure
Do you live in Virginia?

- - - Updated - - -

Virginia tends to go back and forth. Every time a different party takes over the other says it’s the end of the world, yet Virginia always seems to be fine. American politics at its best.
Lol but this time they got spanked hard. The gains are well beyond VA.

- - - Updated - - -

3E773429-C549-4CFA-9033-51A15E710549.jpeg
LOL

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm not surprised, really. Biden is a horrendous excuse for an old man and certain clowns on the right made a huge deal over the Loudoun County transgender bathroom "issue" to the point where it was the biggest political issue in the state. So the hardcore rednecks came out in full-force.

If the Republicans' major issue in the next election is telling everyone which bathroom to use they are going to lose some votes, including mine. Because that shit is dumb as fuck.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I'm not surprised, really. Biden is a horrendous excuse for an old man and certain clowns on the right made a huge deal over the Loudoun County transgender bathroom "issue" to the point where it was the biggest political issue in the state. So the hardcore rednecks came out in full-force.

If the Republicans' major issue in the next election is telling everyone which bathroom to use they are going to lose some votes, including mine. Because that shit is dumb as fuck.
Youngkin won because he distanced himself from Trump and won over the moderates. If repubs want to win anything in 2024, they gotta learn from this election and rid themselves of the trump cult that's bringing down the party, otherwise they risk undoing all the good work they've done so far. As much as I like the guy, someone more polished like Desantis needs to take the helm of the party

As for McAuliffe, he brought about his own loss after telling parents to shut up over CRT. He got what he deserved, the obnoxious sod.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Do you have daughters?

- - - Updated - - -

Youngkin won because he distanced himself from Trump and won over the moderates. If repubs want to win anything in 2024, they gotta learn from this election and rid themselves of the trump cult that's bringing down the party, otherwise they risk undoing all the good work they've done so far. As much as I like the guy, someone more polished like Desantis needs to take the helm of the party

As for McAuliffe, he brought about his own loss after telling parents to shut up over CRT. He got what he deserved, the obnoxious sod.
Not sure I agree, completely. I see the argument, but the VA candidate ran his campaign entirely as Trump being the issue and that meant trying to draw parallels between Trump and Youngkin. That plan failed completely. To me, that means Trump won and didn't even have to do anything. The other side, yes, Youngkin did enough to keep his distance but he didn't have to outright deny Trump either. Trump is living rent free in Democrat heads and it showed in this campaign.

- - - Updated - - -

Liberals are going to have to start supporting their policies vice blaming Trump for everything. Looking in the VA race, they are not able to do that. They can't shake the boogeyman that is Trump. If they actually just fucking ignored Trump, they might be taken more seriously. They have all 3 branches right now, barely, and its always Orange Man Bad. It's a shitty way to run your party.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 55)

• Mokku