'Murica! (84 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
There needs to come a point where you have to start trying to figure out how the Taliban is addressing needs that the government is not.
Know an older guy from Afghanistan, normal lad, got nothing going on with religion. Explained that the Taliban were popular for maintaining order on the streets while not terrorizing the population unlike ISIS, simple acts of 'justice' like they find a thief and hack off his hand. Then on that street there wouldn't be thieves anymore. Government would never give a shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You keep suprising me with your references, ginger Louis CK doppleganger greg referencing the disrespectfully hilarious daggering move of Jamaican dancehall
Heheheh. Foam party, Baby.

Thanks Osman. I try to keep people guessing. Too easy to be a stereotype these days.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So look, the cheers were weird, but the liberal press made a meal out of the CPAC freak show where they celebrated missing vaccination goals.

But this Team De Santis take on branding himself with dead Floridians as a way of owning the Libs is pretty top shelf:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/07/13/desantis-fauci-florida/

I'm tempted to ask if they will make a Team De Santis pancake mix with the South Champlain Towers printed on it. Those moron Libtards would go apeshit over that. :lol:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They probably told him to talk only about Covid and ixnay on the cannabis stuff.
None of the things he says makes any sense. He keeps banging when seemingly finding data buried in official reports that shows vaccines are not effective, yet when the data flow continues he never goes back, and finds another report to bitch about. Going from Twitter grifter to mainstream is quite an achievement.
yet I shouldn’t be surprised. CPAC once unveiled a German anti-Gretha named Naomi Seibt. This is what she’s doing these days.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
None of the things he says makes any sense. He keeps banging when seemingly finding data buried in official reports that shows vaccines are not effective, yet when the data flow continues he never goes back, and finds another report to bitch about. Going from Twitter grifter to mainstream is quite an achievement.
yet I shouldn’t be surprised. CPAC once unveiled a German anti-Gretha named Naomi Seibt. This is what she’s doing these days.
He seems like an easy person to bait trap. Pretend like you found some hidden research paper, and he'll go full-on Joseph Smith like he found the plates of Nephi.

And I remember that woman! :lol: Damn that Rapture can't come soon enough.

Why are her eyes so far apart???
Lizard people. You know, like Mark Zuckerberg.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He seems like an easy person to bait trap. Pretend like you found some hidden research paper, and he'll go full-on Joseph Smith like he found the plates of Nephi.

And I remember that woman! :lol: Damn that Rapture can't come soon enough.

Lizard people. You know, like Mark Zuckerberg.
You can’t win with a grifter. He knows what he’s doing.
Missing from the tweet above is this:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)