'Murica! (201 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The reporter lady asked a good question. Well the barricades didn't stop the loss of life, what is the next plan? Hm good question. :think:

Clearly all that activity there and all those government people are a big target. How about we shut it down for a while? That could work.

- - - Updated - - -

The pdf he links doesn't seem to work, what was it?
It was a map of new Amtrack routes due to the supposed plan. Many of them were routes to shitholes that nobody would care about.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
One of the officers has unfortunately died.

The reporter lady asked a good question. Well the barricades didn't stop the loss of life, what is the next plan? Hm good question. :think:

Clearly all that activity there and all those government people are a big target. How about we shut it down for a while? That could work.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a map of new Amtrack routes due to the supposed plan. Many of them were routes to shitholes that nobody would care about.
Basically the map in the tweet then? I know nothing about rail traffic, but it's definitely something that I would like to see expanded and modernized.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thoughts and prayers
Times 1000 in the past 30 minutes.

There was another just then.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the officers has unfortunately died.

Basically the map in the tweet then? I know nothing about rail traffic, but it's definitely something that I would like to see expanded and modernized.
If they're just going to create new routes to places that don't matter using their 20 year-old trains then I'll pass.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
religious extremists should just be rounded up and placed in camps, fuck it. amish people included
Can we include politicians in that list as well? Can we just turn the capitol into some big fucking camp? They already got all the guards there.

- - - Updated - - -

CNN not happy at all about the identity of the retard in this case. Don Lemon trying to figure out what to do live on air.

If we need to find someone to place blame on other than the dead guy, the obvious guilt rests on CNN and their fetishism of storming the capitol. So good work to fellow tards like Don Lemon.

And oh lookie here. Yet again we get to witness the supposed strangulation death of George Floyd, a nice getaway from the disappointing lack of real news from today’s capitol attack.

Only in America does it make sense to replay the death of some drugged up cult hero a thousand times or more for the past year, over and over and over again in the midst of essential civil unrest, while asking for the video of some guy being dumped into the Indian Ocean because he supposedly orchestrated the death of 3000 Americans in 3 hours is simply too much to ask. This country is just hopelessly fucking stupid.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They put barricades around federal buildings after 9/11. But I'm not sure that was to prevent future jets from flying into them.

If they're just going to create new routes to places that don't matter using their 20 year-old trains then I'll pass.
Good luck finding train passengers to Atherton and Greyhound busess to Mar-a-Lago.

CNN not happy at all about the identity of the retard in this case. Don Lemon trying to figure out what to do live on air.
Maybe they should just black out his face and make him anonymous. :rndh:

How senile is sleepy Joe at this point?
Can he speak just one sentence without stumbling and mumbling? :lol:
Who listens to speeches anymore?

That doesn't include the coke and hookers.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ok, maybe some of you know and some of you dont, but i have a profound and sincere hate for USA. But i wanna ask a serious question cause i have never been able to understand the problem this No. 1 country in the world has with their public healthcare system. Never understood it. Obamacare, Trumpcare, Hilarycare and what not i constantly hear that there is a big problem with the helathcare system there and it is too expencive. I watched this video and it made me think....

Is it true? For example, you and your wife both are employed, you earn salaries, your wife gets pregnant, goes to the hospital, gives birth to a baby. How much will you pay for the child birth and my second wuestion is how long can the mother be abscent from work after she gives birth to the baby?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ok, maybe some of you know and some of you dont, but i have a profound and sincere hate for USA. But i wanna ask a serious question cause i have never been able to understand the problem this No. 1 country in the world has with their public healthcare system. Never understood it. Obamacare, Trumpcare, Hilarycare and what not i constantly hear that there is a big problem with the helathcare system there and it is too expencive. I watched this video and it made me think....

Is it true? For example, you and your wife both are employed, you earn salaries, your wife gets pregnant, goes to the hospital, gives birth to a baby. How much will you pay for the child birth and my second wuestion is how long can the mother be abscent from work after she gives birth to the baby?
Your post is gone. But how much you pay is based on which insurance you have, and the time off is based on what company you work for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 182)