'Murica! (108 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
for sure, do we know if we aren’t enforcing immigration laws? Or do we need harsher laws? More lenient laws?
I'm not sure if you are being facetious, but things like sanctuary cities, looking the other way on illegal labor, and other various interference tactics vis a vis ICE are clear indications immigration laws are not only not being enforced but there's a clear effort by dems to stop enforcement of said laws.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm not sure if you are being facetious, but things like sanctuary cities, looking the other way on illegal labor, and other various interference tactics vis a vis ICE are clear indications immigration laws are not only not being enforced but there's a clear effort by dems to stop enforcement of said laws.
No, I was seriously wondering which laws you were talking about since there are a bunch.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Pure capitalism baby. Give work to those willing to work for the least amount of money. Let the market decide.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Did the media even say anything remotely true about Russia in the past 4.5 years? I can't think of anything.
Who cares what the media says. Russia is an autocratic, totalitarian state invading its neighbors, supporting authoritarism everywhere it can. Fact, not opinion.

Everything else is secondary. Russia needs to change/collapse.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who cares what the media says. Russia is an autocratic, totalitarian state invading its neighbors, supporting authoritarism everywhere it can. Fact, not opinion.

Everything else is secondary. Russia needs to change/collapse.
They should just keep making up stories about them and maybe they'll go away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 100)