'Murica! (39 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The video making the rounds crops the part where he takes out a gun to drop it before putting his hand up. I am a cop i see a gun getting pulled im not going to wait to see what he's going to do with it.
I saw that one, he chucks it behind the fence.

I think someone said it’s less than a second between him tossing the gun and the cop firing, so he’ll probably be justified when all is said and done

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
fucked up what happened
Now show the unedited video
what’s the unedited version show? I figure a kid with the name lil homicide probably has it coming any way
The dude raised his hands too fast. Im with thr police on this one. If an arned suspect makes a sudden move in the dead of night where visibility is weak, im shooting thr fucker and ask questions later.

As long as America doesnt remove that ridiculous constitution right to wear arms you will constantly face such horrific tragedies as the mass shootings. I dont understand. Milion countries function completely fine without such a ridiculous human right, why is America always trying to act crazy? In my country you have next to zero chance of getting a gun permission and its crazy for me to think that you can go in a gun shop in the USA and just buy a fucking semi automatic weapon at 18 yo. Drop the gun ammandment and stop being so stupid

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What was he doing running in an alleyway at night anyway? They should ban alleyways.

The dude raised his hands too fast. Im with thr police on this one. If an arned suspect makes a sudden move in the dead of night where visibility is weak, im shooting thr fucker and ask questions later.

As long as America doesnt remove that ridiculous constitution right to wear arms you will constantly face such horrific tragedies as the mass shootings. I dont understand. Milion countries function completely fine without such a ridiculous human right, why is America always trying to act crazy? In my country you have next to zero chance of getting a gun permission and its crazy for me to think that you can go in a gun shop in the USA and just buy a fucking semi automatic weapon at 18 yo. Drop the gun ammandment and stop being so stupid
Please don't cut off my arms, they're really all I have.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Surprised no one here is talking about James O'Keefe exposing CNN. I dont blame you if you haven't heard about it, MSM are obviously ignoring it for a reason. Pretty wild stuff if true.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What the right doesn't understand is that by removing the female's right to an abortion, you're going to have a lot more kids running in alleyways everywhere getting shot. So they're just stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Surprised no one here is talking about James O'Keefe exposing CNN. I dont blame you if you haven't heard about it, MSM are obviously ignoring it for a reason. Pretty wild stuff if true.
CNN is the biggest election meddler on the planet. They do it in plain sight every single day.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What the right doesn't understand is that by removing the female's right to an abortion, you're going to have a lot more kids running in alleyways everywhere getting shot. So they're just stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

CNN is the biggest election meddler on the planet. They do it in plain sight every single day.
Alleyways are a huge problem. SLC police shot an autistic kid last year and now they have to use bean bags. Could have been avoided by eliminating alley ways or autistic kids.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
From what I've seen the general reaction is "no big deal. That's what all media outlets do: push narratives that suit their agendas and play on the public's emotions to get higher ratings."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Alleyways are a huge problem. SLC police shot an autistic kid last year and now they have to use bean bags. Could have been avoided by eliminating alley ways or autistic kids.
That's a good idea. After the police shoot the kids with bean bags they'll have something to play with afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I've seen the general reaction is "no big deal. That's what all media outlets do: push narratives that suit their agendas and play on the public's emotions to get higher ratings."
No big deal is code for please keep doing it, we love being dumb slaves.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Who cares what the media says. Russia is an autocratic, totalitarian state invading its neighbors, supporting authoritarism everywhere it can. Fact, not opinion.

Everything else is secondary. Russia needs to change/collapse.
Thing is, they don’t care if anything happens to Russia at all. These are just for the consumption of Democratic voters. And it’s quite shameful. for a shitty human being like Trump you shouldn’t need to make up stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

James O’Keefe vs CNN is like Milan Derby. You’d root for a meteor.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Thing is, they don’t care if anything happens to Russia at all. These are just for the consumption of Democratic voters. And it’s quite shameful. for a shitty human being like Trump you shouldn’t need to make up stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

James O’Keefe vs CNN is like Milan Derby. You’d root for a meteor.
Or Nipples Soccer vs Merda. On Sunday I will be rooting for Vesuvius.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)