'Murica! (206 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Funny how you guys bring up Gates but didn’t bring up Cuomo. I mean honestly, anybody with half a brain could tell from 10 thousand miles away that that guy is a complete creep.

Sort of similar how nobody brought up the racist blackface Democrat from Virginia. He’s still there presiding over the state, just like Cuomo. Funny how that works.

please expose all of the creeps, not just those you hate.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Funny how you guys bring up Gates but didn’t bring up Cuomo. I mean honestly, anybody with half a brain could tell from 10 thousand miles away that that guy is a complete creep.

Sort of similar how nobody brought up the racist blackface Democrat from Virginia. He’s still there presiding over the state, just like Cuomo. Funny how that works.

If you're talking about me, I don't like Cuomo :p. All that pro-Israel bullshit like he's not an American governor, fuck out of here with that. I'm willing to bet the majority of politicians from "both sides" of that age and older have done similar things throughout their careers. I haven't heard of the Virginia guy tbh.

I just legit laughed when I saw Gaetz's name associated with sex trafficking of a minor, when he was beloved by a conspiracy group based around sex trafficking of minors.

Also, what a coincidence that he finally moved to do something popular like legalize recreational marijuana while facing a PR crisis.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Cuomo is an absolute piece of shit. Not because of telling sexual jokes to his aides, but because being the direct cause of death for many nursing home residents, and then giving the owners immunity from legal actions.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Where are the Qtards at that used to jack off to him?? :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz reportedly under DOJ investigation for possible sex trafficking of 17-year-old; he says he’s being extorted

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/30/mat...sman-probed-for-possible-sex-trafficking.html
This is a guy who was the only member of Congress to vote against an anti human trafficking bill back in 2017.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mat...only-vote-against-anti-human-trafficking-bill

Yikes.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 199)