'Murica! (73 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I mean obviously trump lacked many of the necessary traits for a world leader and tempermant certainly being one of them but come on... not starting a war is a pretty big one for an American president. Stop trying to cultivate bullshit here to justify
He pushed the buttons in January with...

He ordered the killing of Qassem Soleimani, things could have escalated. He did meddle there.

- - - Updated - - -

He wasn't a war monger compared to other presidents thats for sure, but he did meddle and thats a fact.
Point is you don't go asking about how to shoot missiles at a sovereign nation if you're the "avoid a war" president. Trump isn't the only party who gets to decide that once sh*t gets stirred up. Remember that's he's been actively placing his stooges in at the civilian helm of the Pentagon recently. I don't exactly think that was motivated by avoiding having to send Christmas cards to the outgoing heads at the Pentagon.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ben Cuckpiro is outraged about Harry Styles wearing a dress.
So much for the left propogating cancel and outrage culture.
He got owned so hard by this guy.
It's beyond stupid for all sorts of reasons. Goes against the premise of "free will" and doesn't really help with garnering votes, just makes them look like a bunch of neanderthals. While Ben Shapiro doesn't physically look like a neanderthal, he seemingly wants to be one.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine being outraged by Vogue, who cares? :lol:
Especially by someone supposedly on the right. But he probably has a subscription.

- - - Updated - - -

He ordered the killing of Qassem Soleimani, things could have escalated. He did meddle there.

- - - Updated - - -

He wasn't a war monger compared to other presidents thats for sure, but he did meddle and thats a fact.
That was after that they kept lobbing missiles into American bases. It's not like he just woke up one day and said I'm starting a war.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It's beyond stupid for all sorts of reasons. Goes against the premise of "free will" and doesn't really help with garnering votes, just makes them look like a bunch of neanderthals. While Ben Shapiro doesn't physically look like a neanderthal, he seemingly wants to be one.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially by someone supposedly on the right. But he probably has a subscription.

- - - Updated - - -

That was after that they kept lobbing missiles into American bases. It's not like he just woke up one day and said I'm starting a war.
As much as I hate Trump, I have to admit his foreign policy wasn't nearly as disastrous as Obama and Dubya.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ben Cuckpiro is outraged about Harry Styles wearing a dress.
So much for the left propogating cancel and outrage culture.
He got owned so hard by this guy.
Where do you see cancel culture, i see someone make an irrefutable argument about the necessity of masculinity in any Civilization in history while the other is attacking Shapiro personally to push some pseudoscience bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 63)