'Murica! (48 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
There were idiots on both sides, but there's no denying that the violence only started when Antifa and BLM thugs rolled up and started causing disruption
I'm not sure sure who started, but those people are idiots, on both sides! I always hated cowards in herds picking on a single guy or smaller groups, I despise those people.

I remember during the high school my classmates and I got into a really serious fight and we destroyed the opposite group, until police came and we had to run, but in all that mess I was left alone and then some guy decided to be brave and attack me with the knife. Before that during the brawl he was nowhere to be seen, I still get pissed when I think about it, and how I manage kick him properly. (sorry for the off topic)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
It's quite obvious people won't be able to live in a harmony in the future. There will be so much information around, people will believe different things, people will have different agendas, different opinions and beliefs and that just will lead to a massive dislike towards other type of beliefs and the persons behind. In the future people will be so lost on the reality, that their perspective is based on someone's opinion, which then becomes their perspective.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, his court cases aren’t going very well. He seems genuinely surprised by that. I guess that’s what happens when you’re never told no.

Jul 2, 2006
How the U.S. Military Buys Location Data from Ordinary Apps
A Muslim prayer app with over 98 million downloads is one of the apps connected to a wide-ranging supply chain that sends ordinary people's personal data to brokers, contractors, and the military.

The U.S. military is buying the granular movement data of people around the world, harvested from innocuous-seeming apps, Motherboard has learned. The most popular app among a group Motherboard analyzed connected to this sort of data sale is a Muslim prayer and Quran app that has more than 98 million downloads worldwide. Others include a Muslim dating app, a popular Craigslist app, an app for following storms, and a "level" app that can be used to help, for example, install shelves in a bedroom.

Through public records, interviews with developers, and technical analysis, Motherboard uncovered two separate, parallel data streams that the U.S. military uses, or has used, to obtain location data. One relies on a company called Babel Street, which creates a product called Locate X. U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), a branch of the military tasked with counterterrorism, counterinsurgency, and special reconnaissance, bought access to Locate X to assist on overseas special forces operations. The other stream is through a company called X-Mode, which obtains location data directly from apps, then sells that data to contractors, and by extension, the military.

The news highlights the opaque location data industry and the fact that the U.S. military, which has infamously used other location data to target drone strikes, is purchasing access to sensitive data. Many of the users of apps involved in the data supply chain are Muslim, which is notable considering that the United States has waged a decades-long war on predominantly Muslim terror groups in the Middle East, and has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians during its military operations in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Motherboard does not know of any specific operations in which this type of app-based location data has been used by the U.S. military.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgqm5x/us-military-location-data-xmode-locate-x

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's quite obvious people won't be able to live in a harmony in the future. There will be so much information around, people will believe different things, people will have different agendas, different opinions and beliefs and that just will lead to a massive dislike towards other type of beliefs and the persons behind. In the future people will be so lost on the reality, that their perspective is based on someone's opinion, which then becomes their perspective.
The best thing about the Internet?: everyone has a voice.

The worst thing about the Internet?: everyone has a voice.

Well, his court cases aren’t going very well. He seems genuinely surprised by that. I guess that’s what happens when you’re never told no.
It's getting weirder too, like his requests to shoot missiles into suspected nuclear sites in Iran. The dude is crazy enough to start a nuclear war to take down the planet with him in the ultimate murder-suicide.

if-i-cant-be-president-then-no-one-can.jpg

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's getting weirder too, like his requests to shoot missiles into suspected nuclear sites in Iran. The dude is crazy enough to start a nuclear war to take down the planet with him in the ultimate murder-suicide.
The only president in 40 year that hasn't started some kind of war is crazy enough to start a nuclear war, though? Really?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 44)