'Murica! (62 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's unstable. I'm not saying he would have done a nuclear war because i dont think so but his handling of Iran could have lead to a war
So, better to have someone stable like Bush or Biden and start a war that doesn't end? I'm not trying to put words in your mouth but I'm trying to find (and follow) the logic that Trump is going to lead us into war. Our media (not sure where you live) has all but guaranteed us war with Iran, N.Korea, China, etc...I'm still waiting for it.

The hilarious thing will be that when Trump is out, the left here will then change the tune from "he is going to get us into war" to "we saved the world from war". It's getting easier to predict the narratives.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Trump 'asked for options on strike on Iran nuclear site'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-54972269

- - - Updated - - -

The best thing about the Internet?: everyone has a voice.

The worst thing about the Internet?: everyone has a voice.

It's getting weirder too, like his requests to shoot missiles into suspected nuclear sites in Iran. The dude is crazy enough to start a nuclear war to take down the planet with him in the ultimate murder-suicide.

if-i-cant-be-president-then-no-one-can.jpg
A day before, the International Atomic Energy Agency issued a report obtained by the Times stating that Iran’s stockpiles of uranium had reached 12 times the 300-kilogram limit set in the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, the landmark nuclear deal Iran signed with the United States and five other nations in 2015. Trump took the US out of the deal in 2018.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He would have started a war though. You just don't get it.
Yeah I think the truth is probably that his advisors told him not to and when he protested, they gave him a piece of candy and his phone so he could tweet angry things.

I think Trump as a public figure has been very hurtful for American society. But I don't think he had much actual power as president. Even those closest to him acknowledge he is a narcissistic toddler. There is no way they allow him to make any meaningful decision.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I mean obviously trump lacked many of the necessary traits for a world leader and tempermant certainly being one of them but come on... not starting a war is a pretty big one for an American president. Stop trying to cultivate bullshit here to justify

- - - Updated - - -

OMG guys YAY.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vice-president-elect-kamala-harris-190706979.html
Doug Emhoff is 56 years old and a partner in one of the biggest law firms in the world. This isn't someone putting his own career aside to help out his wife. This is just someone taking a bit of time off before his next career move.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I mean obviously trump lacked many of the necessary traits for a world leader and tempermant certainly being one of them but come on... not starting a war is a pretty big one for an American president. Stop trying to cultivate bullshit here to justify
People REALLY can't give him any wins on anything. We should be used to it by now.

BUT RUSSIA

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He ordered the killing of Qassem Soleimani, things could have escalated. He did meddle there.

- - - Updated - - -

He wasn't a war monger compared to other presidents thats for sure, but he did meddle and thats a fact.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
imagine thinking that gender is a social construct. Holy shit you'd have to have more down syndrome than Erling Haaland
Sex is biological. That's why I'm against trans athletes competing in women's sports.
Gender norms are largely societal, especially which dresses are considered appropriate and which are not.
Finally, Harry Styles can wear whatever the fuck he wants. Imagine complaining about another person's sartorial choices.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sex is biological. That's why I'm against trans athletes competing in women's sports.
Gender norms are largely societal, especially which dresses are considered appropriate and which are not.
Finally, Harry Styles can wear whatever the fuck he wants. Imagine complaining about another person's sartorial choices.
I couldn't even tell you who that is or why he is famous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)