'Murica! (57 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Coming from a dunning kruger case study with the morality of a toddler i wear that badge with honor, i do have to applaud your total lack of dignity and will power to keep coming back for more humiliating though you were told your input carries as much respect and relevance to me as the fart of a fly, also thanks for showing everyone your true colors :baus:
Go ahead and let the frustration out if that helps. Unfortunately only a few still care about you or what you have to offer, you have lost all your credibility and respect and you know it hence why you act like a mad bull constantly attacking the imaginary enemies here and everywhere in the world. The rage in your words shows just how much you care. I did care about you as a friend and you know that too, but freedom also means who we choose and keep as friends. My decision to remove you from my friends (which I honestly thought you'd have an easier time stomaching) was because you had turned too ugly to watch, and it was especially unbearable given the image I had made of you in over 10 years of having you as a friend. It's really not the differences in opinion, we've all had them and handled them the way we knew, but look at yourself, what you have become is disgusting. Your interest in looking for the truth and ability to distinguish between right and wrong have disappeared, even your intelligence has regressed judging by the things you post. I don't know when and why the decline started but I hope you can find the way out.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Go ahead and let the frustration out if that helps. Unfortunately only a few still care about you or what you have to offer, you have lost all your credibility and respect and you know it hence why you act like a mad bull constantly attacking the imaginary enemies here and everywhere in the world. The rage in your words shows just how much you care. I did care about you as a friend and you know that too, but freedom also means who we choose and keep as friends. My decision to remove you from my friends (which I honestly thought you'd have an easier time stomaching) was because you had turned too ugly to watch, and it was especially unbearable given the image I had made of you in over 10 years of having you as a friend. It's really not the differences in opinion, we've all had them and handled them the way we knew, but look at yourself, what you have become is disgusting. Your interest in looking for the truth and ability to distinguish between right and wrong have disappeared, even your intelligence has regressed judging by the things you post. I don't know when and why the decline started but I hope you can find the way out.
Maybe you don't understand English too good, i didn't read what you wrote nor will i read anything you write, i don't give 2 shits what your emotionally damaged brain thinks. You are welcome to keep following me around, you are not the first nor will you be the last.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tell us more of your jokes Cameron.

He tells them about having Covid, a respiratory disease, for like 900 times? He tells them right there that he's got difficulty breathing. And the guy handles him by making sure he can't breathe. Go ahead and mention what percent of whom commit what percent of crime [yawn], that death is unjustified p e r i o d. Racially motivated or not, should not have happened and the person who did it has to be punished accordingly. He may not, we will see, but what people have been protesting (and why the protests have become bigger in size and support) is essentially exactly the lack of accountability. If the unjustified murders (of whites and blacks) by police officers had been punished justly (you know like the way black on black murders or everyone on everyone murder is punished), no one would be in the streets protesting and on one would even get the quite possibly wrong idea that this is a race thing.

The disgusting piece of shit you have turned into.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for reminding me why you are beyond repair.
You bold my part about Tulsi Gabbard the went on a rant about a shit cop? What are you, 11? The only joke here is you. Nothing beats someone coming to our country and tell us why we are wrong. You don't like my opinion, I don't like yours so why continue discussion if your just popping into a thread from time to time to find the post (posters) you don't agree with?

You call others a piece of shit? You aren't any better than any of us, Hoori. Get off your imaginary pedestal. I went back to your post probably 3 times to see if I missed something. Nope. Nothing about the riots, Floyd, corrupt shit cops. Get over yourself.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
mcconnell and the republicans letting the people get fucked. No surprise there. Lets see how they spin it around on democrats
The blame is not even for sure, but Dems share some of it too. McConnel, though, is oblivious to what people are going through.

- - - Updated - - -

they get trumpbux no? That's more than I get from my government
$1200 was a one time payment

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Your income is not taxed in Portugal?
It is. The US does give me a limited credit for local taxes, as they do when you pay state taxes in the US. And then they give you a "haircut".

American citizens always get taxed based on their american citizenship, not their residence, unless they renounce their citizenship. Different for britbongs etc
Yup.

The compromise should be you can bring your assault rifle with you too.
Tax my ass, I bring my guns!!

2020 in a phrase...

Wet ass P-word.
I was pleased to see the dancing hippos scene in Disney's Fantasia remade with a more diverse cast.

Now which one is Megan Thee Stallion again?

lol that's surely the way to win black people over
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53774289
It's almost comical how ugly people get when a black woman is involved. I have to give her all the credit in this regard: she is a token lightning rod for feces throwing. You can practically hear the monkey chants and see the bananas thrown on the field reading social media.

Today I saw people ripping into her for encouraging donations to the Minn. Freedom Fund within a week of when the George Floyd demonstrations started, saying she represented freeing people burning down buildings and defunding the police. Set aside for a moment that those extra developments came weeks later. Here you had her being held accountable for something Seth Rogan, Harry Styles, Patton Oswalt, and at least 13 Biden campaign staff members also did at the same time -- but none of them got anything close to the same side-eye snark treatment.

I don't like the woman at all and think she's a useless do-nothing, but that's just a pathetic double standard.

You bold my part about Tulsi Gabbard the went on a rant about a shit cop? What are you, 11? The only joke here is you. Nothing beats someone coming to our country and tell us why we are wrong. You don't like my opinion, I don't like yours so why continue discussion if your just popping into a thread from time to time to find the post (posters) you don't agree with?

You call others a piece of shit? You aren't any better than any of us, Hoori. Get off your imaginary pedestal. I went back to your post probably 3 times to see if I missed something. Nope. Nothing about the riots, Floyd, corrupt shit cops. Get over yourself.
Well, I'd argue that the greatness of America is that we embraced immigrants to come here and smartly tell us we are full of sh*t when we are. You're invariably going to find recent immigrants are more often way bigger American dream advocates than several-generation complacent softies in the US.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, I'd argue that the greatness of America is that we embraced immigrants to come here and smartly tell us we are full of sh*t when we are. You're invariably going to find recent immigrants are more often way bigger American dream advocates than several-generation complacent softies in the US.
Not when they come here and shit on people when they don't agree. She's no different than the people she flees. In any case, her rant had nothing to do with my post. It was simply an opportunity blow steam.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The United states was built by immigrants. People just sound like bigots when they tell someone to go back where they came from or point out someone isn’t from America even though they live there and have every right to have their voice heard.

you can pick other stuff to criticize someone on, that’s a lazy out.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The United states was built by immigrants. People just sound like bigots when they tell someone to go back where they came from or point out someone isn’t from America even though they live there and have every right to have their voice heard.

you can pick other stuff to criticize someone on, that’s a lazy out.
She acted like an arrogant a-hole on her post to me. Her rant had zero to do with the post she quoted of mine. She loves coming here to blow off steam. I never told her to go back.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
She acted like an arrogant a-hole on her post to me. Her rant had zero to do with the post she quoted of mine. She loves coming here to blow off steam. I never told her to go back.
it wasn’t pointed out to you in general, just something I’ve been seeing.

just because she’s arrogant, doesn’t mean it’s because of where she’s from tho, that was my point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)