'Murica! (73 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
.so I snuck around the back side of my house (opposite side) and snuck down along the tree line where my fence is and followed it to the side where the car was parked. We have a swing set/tree house right there literally 10 feet from where the car was parked...by that time the guy and girl had already climbed to the back seat of the car. I just started swinging on the swing and its pitch black out here. LOL when they realized they heard something and opened the door he was in his boxers and I was right there smiling at them swinging. The look on her face when she realized a guy was on a swing right next to the car the entire time in the middle of the night was amazing. Worth the effort :lol:

I probably shouldn't be having this much fun with these cameras.
giphy.gif?cid=790b76118de84d970297785086873aae6d0de20f5a0622f6&rid=giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119f2a9255f2d3ed7b17909900de5694b88371d048&rid=giphy.gif

023f5295393b9b4eb61602d1a7c565c4.gif

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118de84d970297785086873aae6d0de20f5a0622f6&rid=giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aed7c364ced0589b9de56994794ac7a1b79fca9b&rid=giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Would be shocking if he's re-elected.
meh less shocking than his election in the first place.

I think trump is an underdog here but not by much. if he can manage to convince enough people that economic growth and low unemployment are thanks to him?

And if the left keeps harping on about illegal immigrant rights before addressing or even acknowledging what most citizens care about/ need?

its about what matters to the handful of voters who actually matter. the voters who elected obama twice and then 4 years later elected trump. these are winnable votes for either side provided you actually speak to their wants which are economic. they dont care about illegal immigrants, they dont care about transgender acceptance in the military, they dont care about microaggressions. the left needs to stop pushing an identity politics war that almost nobody in america outside their echo chambers sides with them on.

Trump shouldnt win but the left absolutely might hand it to him.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We have more than two candidates, I don't mind voting for third parties and I usually do. But if you're asking who would I prefer over Trump, it's all of them save for maybe Marianne Williamson because she's just as insane but on the other side of the spectrum.
I would only prefer Yang because he is asian and asians are smart. Biden is a pedo, Bernie hates America and women obviously are useless etc. Sad!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
meh less shocking than his election in the first place.

I think trump is an underdog here but not by much. if he can manage to convince enough people that economic growth and low unemployment are thanks to him?

And if the left keeps harping on about illegal immigrant rights before addressing or even acknowledging what most citizens care about/ need?

its about what matters to the handful of voters who actually matter. the voters who elected obama twice and then 4 years later elected trump. these are winnable votes for either side provided you actually speak to their wants which are economic. they dont care about illegal immigrants, they dont care about transgender acceptance in the military, they dont care about microaggressions. the left needs to stop pushing an identity politics war that almost nobody in america outside their echo chambers sides with them on.

Trump shouldnt win but the left absolutely might hand it to him.
The issue wasn’t so much voters switching from Obama to Trump, it was the lack of enthusiasm and mobilization for Hilary of the voters who gave Obama his electoral victories. Voter turnout on the left was far lower in 2016.

But I definitely agree with you about the left alienating a huge number of people with identity politics and the overly progressive branch of the party spouting endless bullshit. If anything will give Trump a second term, it will be that nonsense.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I would only prefer Yang because he is asian and asians are smart. Biden is a pedo, Bernie hates America and women obviously are useless etc. Sad!
I feel Yang is gen Z's preferred candidate. He's interesting as an outsider, and his UBI proposal got him a lot of press but he just doesn't have the name recognition. I think he'll be back in a few years time. Biden is done, homie killed himself. Bernie surprisingly took the "hardest" stance on Israel, for that alone he would get my vote :tuttosport:. Have to see what happen when more higher-profile names start dropping out and where their voters move to. Too bad our primary voting system is absolutely retarded on top of that.

I think Warren will end up as the nominee. Which, whatever.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The issue wasn’t so much voters switching from Obama to Trump, it was the lack of enthusiasm and mobilization for Hilary of the voters who gave Obama his electoral victories. Voter turnout on the left was far lower in 2016.

But I definitely agree with you about the left alienating a huge number of people with identity politics and the overly progressive branch of the party spouting endless bullshit. If anything will give Trump a second term, it will be that nonsense.

It's because they thought it was a forgone conclusion. Welp.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I feel Yang is gen Z's preferred candidate. He's interesting as an outsider, and his UBI proposal got him a lot of press but he just doesn't have the name recognition. I think he'll be back in a few years time. Biden is done, homie killed himself. Bernie surprisingly took the "hardest" stance on Israel, for that alone he would get my vote :tuttosport:. Have to see what happen when more higher-profile names start dropping out and where their voters move to. Too bad our primary voting system is absolutely retarded on top of that.

I think Warren will end up as the nominee. Which, whatever.
Warren has some interesting policy ideas, and would be a good candidate if she didn’t cave to the progressives a little too often for my liking.

Plus, Trump spending the next year spouting his Pocahontas rubbish will be so fucking obnoxious.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Rather trump than Sanders
I'm just so tired of his bullshit. The man is genuinely insane.

- - - Updated - - -

Warren has some interesting policy ideas, and would be a good candidate if she didn’t cave to the progressives a little too often for my liking.

Plus, Trump spending the next year spouting his Pocahontas rubbish will be so fucking obnoxious.
In my opinion, this is where the country will be heading regardless as a response to what we have now. The pendulum has to swing both ways before ending in the middle. Also I find it hard to imagine that the US won't eventually have a healthcare/public education system more in the style of Western Europe eventually.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There should be an age limit on the presidency. Shouldn’t be allowed to be over 70 while president. So no one over the age of 65 should be allowed to run. Trump sounds like someone suffering severe mental decline, Reagan was basically a witless geriatric by his second term, Bernie’s having heart attacks, and Biden’s sounds like an old dotard.

Senior citizens in obvious mental decline should not be making policy decisions for a country. Same deal with the senate for that matter. Mandatory retirement age of 70 should be a thing.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
what about Yang?
Id vote for his yin version

I'm just so tired of his bullshit. The man is genuinely insane.

- - - Updated - - -

In my opinion, this is where the country will be heading regardless as a response to what we have now. The pendulum has to swing both ways before ending in the middle. Also I find it hard to imagine that the US won't eventually have a healthcare/public education system more in the style of Western Europe eventually.
No doubt carlin said it best, but still i feel Trump damage is containable

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Id vote for his yin version

No doubt carlin said it best, but still i feel Trump damage is containable

It seems like it at least on a domestic level to an extent. Internationally though, I'm not so sure. And on a societal level I can tell you with certainty that his presence in the White House emboldens morons like never before as they are now legitimized. For example:

dumb.PNG

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
There should be an age limit on the presidency. Shouldn’t be allowed to be over 70 while president. So no one over the age of 65 should be allowed to run. Trump sounds like someone suffering severe mental decline, Reagan was basically a witless geriatric by his second term, Bernie’s having heart attacks, and Biden’s sounds like an old dotard.

Senior citizens in obvious mental decline should not be making policy decisions for a country. Same deal with the senate for that matter. Mandatory retirement age of 70 should be a thing.
Good idea! Maybe, in addition other types of demographics should be considered as limiting factors as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 50)