'Murica! (165 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Did you read the article, i wouldn't blame you if you stopped reading at the mention of UCLA Berkeley
stopped at (((Zucman)))

To me, if you are not happy with your financial situation you are simply not trying hard enough. Literally everybody in a first world country can become a millionaire if he tries hard enough. Consequently, if you are poor it's because you want it

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
stopped at (((Zucman)))

To me, if you are not happy with your financial situation you are simply not trying hard enough. Literally everybody in a first world country can become a millionaire if he tries hard enough. Consequently, if you are poor it's because you want it
yeah, that’s not true.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
yeah, that’s not true.
Recognize the possibities presented to all of us especially in the information age, poor people are just apathetic and full of self-pity and think the world owes them stuff. No door is ever closed to a man who can laugh away his torn frenulum, just go out and take it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Recognize the possibities presented to all of us especially in the information age, poor people are just apathetic and full of self-pity and think the world owes them stuff. No door is ever closed to a man who can laugh away his torn frenulum, just go out and take it.
I might be able to be a millionaire one day, but It’s a lot harder for someone who was born into poverty, to a single parent, etc etc. USA makes it hard for poor people to move up. Not impossible but nearly so.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I might be able to be a millionaire one day, but It’s a lot harder for someone who was born into poverty, to a single parent, etc etc. USA makes it hard for poor people to move up. Not impossible but nearly so.
You are thinking conventional wagecucking career. But we live in a clown world now. Literally all you need is to be good (or entertaining) at Fortnite and know how twitch works lmao

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 152)