'Murica! (3,758 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
fuck couldn't remember what thread this was in. So, true story tonight in pure Hustini fashion...those cams I relocated to my backyard to watch the side street beside my house (dead ends into a short tree line that opens into a golf course)...there is no street light here so people park here all the time to try and do dumb shit...not on Hustini's watch though.

Tonight a car parked there, my cameras alerted me...so I snuck around the back side of my house (opposite side) and snuck down along the tree line where my fence is and followed it to the side where the car was parked. We have a swing set/tree house right there literally 10 feet from where the car was parked...by that time the guy and girl had already climbed to the back seat of the car. I just started swinging on the swing and its pitch black out here. LOL when they realized they heard something and opened the door he was in his boxers and I was right there smiling at them swinging. The look on her face when she realized a guy was on a swing right next to the car the entire time in the middle of the night was amazing. Worth the effort :lol:

I asked them if everything was ok, then got off my swing and walked in front of the car and took a picture of the license plate and the girl (asian) was pleading with me "Sir, we are leaving we are leaving, please sir" blah blah but I just started walking away and called the police and gave them their description, what they were wearing (and not wearing), their plate number, etc.

LuL Husted and cock-blocked.

I probably shouldn't be having this much fun with these cameras.
:disagree::tdown:

:p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I was wrong, there’s been a few. I meant ones who have been elected and then lost the election instead of dying or being impeached, for some reason I thought Bush Sr did two terms

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
it wouldn’t be that shocking imo. No US president has ever lost the reelection plus we know Trump is willing to play dirty
George Bush 41, Carter, Ford......................... The list goes on and on for 1 term presidents. Van Buren, Adams (Both Father and Son)

Dude, the US didn't begin in 1980 :lol:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I was wrong, there’s been a few. I meant ones who have been elected and then lost the election instead of dying or being impeached, for some reason I thought Bush Sr did two terms
There hasn't been a single US president who was removed from office by impeachment. in 20th century other than Bush 41 and Carter Herbert Hoover and William Howard Taft were also one-term presidents. Hoover shared a lot of similarities with Trump being rich, a political novice, and a class A asshole. He lost reelection due to the great depression though, and the fact that he did jack shit to prevent it or ease its pain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3758)