'Murica! (69 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It sure does. Although these are crazy times for making predictions. 4 years ago the thought of someone like Bernie Sanders as US president would've been crazy. Not so much now.
I really don't think half of the US statesmen know how US immigration works since they don't even know anyone personally who had to go through that system.
Most Americans don’t know how the immigration system works.

And honestly I don’t think Biden will make it through the primaries.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well, you won't ever hear me defend those assholes. But there are many corrupt, totalitarian, fascist governments in the Middle East who are not only free of any sanctions, they are considered US allies too. As a matter of fact if they leave Israel alone I'm pretty sure US won't have any problem with them being corrupt, totalitarian, and even fascist.
Case closed. Let's not practice whataboutism here.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe they should convert to judaism too.
No such requirement. But ensuring basic human rights is required. Bad news for states like Iran and Russia is good news for humanity.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

"Well, you wouldn't be an illegal immigrant if you had done things the right way! Get in line with the others". lol

Only rich people and close relatives of American citizens can immigrate legally. And in the case of the latter, it usually takes over 10 years to get residency.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Who do you think will go through?

- - - Updated - - -

"Well, you wouldn't be an illegal immigrant if you had done things the right way! Get in line with the others". lol

Only rich people and close relatives of American citizens can immigrate legally. And in the case of the latter, it usually takes over 10 years to get residency.
Some skilled workers through H1-B (~80k a year), special talents through NIW, and don't forget diversity visa program (60k a year). Majority of the immigration is family based though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I immigrated legally through the visa lottery.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
afaik there's no way to get a US passport directly without being a permanent resident first. The fastest way is to serve the army for a year, followed by marrying a US citizen (3 years). You may be able to obtain a Green Card with money through legally dubious channels, but 20 grand is too low for that. Anyway you can't do anything to expedite Green Card to citizenship process.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If you offer any hipster chick room and board and a 1000 a month she'll be happy to marry your immigrant ass because that's the woke thing to do, embrace inferior smelly cultures :p
ha i was referring to resorts where pregnant foreign nations go to give birth to children the resort has medical care, etc so their kid gets a passport

its miami lol anything goes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)