'Murica! (58 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sure its a dumb mistake but the problem is people seeing blackface as if its jesus in a piece of toast

Mental illness
So let me get this straight, if you put a face on anything black now, article of clothing, a shoe, etc. you are engaging in blackface racism? :lol2:

The internet gives voice to retards everywhere.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So let me get this straight, if you put a face on anything black now, article of clothing, a shoe, etc. you are engaging in blackface racism? :lol2:

The internet gives voice to retards everywhere.
Its ridiculous. A handful of idiots on twitter complaining becomes a huffington post article and retards think thats news. I hope they get Charlie Hebdo'd

- - - Updated - - -

Violent savage queer arab :howler: if not for the white man you'd be getting stoned somewhere
Yes, somehow its western wypippo patriarchy that is oppressing the queer arab.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have another one for you in the victimhood Olympics

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/esq...rican-boy-sparks-backlash-real-155658278.html

Violent savage queer arab :howler: if not for the white man you'd be getting stoned somewhere
The fact she is entirely oblivious to this is the most amusing part.

But take out the "queer", could you imagine a white male calling someone a "violent savage arab" on social media? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I give two shits about crappy young adult fiction, but the precedent set here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/31/...ya-author-pulls-debut-accusations-racism.html

Young Chinese woman forced to pull her debut novel from release and apologize because some retards thought there was anti--black racism in a fantasy book with slavery (of people with special powers, not skin-colour) taking place in a made-up world. :sergio:

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
On top of that, I don't think I know anyone that likes her.

Although we've learned lying doesn't matter anymore so can you blame her?
If she continued with the lie i could at least understand, but she apologized. First for the test, and then for identifying as Native American for 32 years. If she wanted to apologize why she did that test in the first place?
Dem Primary voters hate Trump so much that they will vote for anyone who has a higher chance of beating him. Warren has the smallest chance among the pack.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If she continued with the lie i could at least understand, but she apologized. First for the test, and then for identifying as Native American for 32 years. If she wanted to apologize why she did that test in the first place?
Dem Primary voters hate Trump so much that they will vote for anyone who has a higher chance of beating him. Warren has the smallest chance among the pack.
Harris also seems pretty universally disliked, but with the added bonus of being hated by black people as a black woman.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Harris also seems pretty universally disliked, but with the added bonus of being hated by black people as a black woman.
Democratic Party leaders are so out of touch with reality. Clinton, Warren, Harris, etc. They are choosing the most unpopular women in the party, the only ones Trump actually can win against. Bizarre.

It’s perfectly fine to have a female presidential candidate, but at least choose one that has some sort of appeal to the voting public.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Democratic Party leaders are so out of touch with reality. Clinton, Warren, Harris, etc. They are choosing the most unpopular women in the party, the only ones Trump actually can win against. Bizarre.

It’s perfectly fine to have a female presidential candidate, but at least choose one that has some sort of appeal to the voting public.
Nobody is choosing anyone. Democratic party has almost no control over the nomination process. They had some with superdelegates, but now that's gone.
Basically every woman in the party is encouraged by the fact that there's no front runner, and primary voters may not be dismissive of identity politics like general population. I hope they get a reality check in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nobody is choosing anyone. Democratic party has almost no control over the nomination process. They had some with superdelegates, but now that's gone.
Basically every woman in the party is encouraged by the fact that there's no front runner, and primary voters may not be dismissive of identity politics like general population. I hope they get a reality check in Iowa and New Hampshire.
I meant the DNC favouring Clinton last election, and now one of the Democrat leaders in the senate, Elizabeth Warren being so out of touch as to throw her hat in the ring.

Someone like her, and Kamala Harris too, should be aware enough of how lacking in appeal she is.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sure its a dumb mistake but the problem is people seeing blackface as if its jesus in a piece of toast

Mental illness
Hmmm. The lips are the issue imo. They're one of the exaggerated facial features used in blackfacing and they do come back here.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)