'Murica! (36 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Germany however, is completely wrong about how they are handeling Syria, and in fact were lying to their own people about the new year groping in cologne.
Merkel's and Trump's immigration policies are completely different and they are both wrong. There should a balance between allowing genuine refugees and having vetting procedures to minimize the chance of Islamists and Jihadists entering the country. A blanket ban is irrational and unconstitutional, while letting in every Tom, Dick and Harry is just plain stupid.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Canada has the best policy.

I know we are basically 1/10th of the USA's population. But we are also similar size to many European countries. We don't have any problems with refugees or immigration. It's possible that the main reason is that our population is widely dispersed across a huge territory.

We are actually very strict but also logical. We do welcome refugees but there is a strict process in place. I don't know why countries around the world can't just look at other countries and find solutions.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It's what happens when people spend 20 hours a day on Reddit and are not capable of critical thinking.
To be fair, /r/worldnews/ response to this has been pretty rational.

- - - Updated - - -

I know we are basically 1/10th of the USA's population. But we are also similar size to many European countries. We don't have any problems with refugees or immigration. It's possible that the main reason is that our population is widely dispersed across a huge territory.

We are actually very strict but also logical. We do welcome refugees but there is a strict process in place. I don't know why countries around the world can't just look at other countries and find solutions.
That completely goes against the concept of American exceptionalism, and Trump and his ilk can't have that.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

That's because you only take in 25.000 and the people you take in have been through a thorough screening process. The refugees are handpicked.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

guys the fact that your closer to North Pole than closer to the rest of the world helps a lot. Those who immigrate to Canada are the wealthy and those who wanna go to work. Quite the difference.
Imagine what would happen if you swap Europe with Canada. Being 30miles away from Africa.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because you only take in 25.000 and the people you take in have been through thorough screening process. The refugees are handpicked.
yep not likes they get those refugees who enter illegally trough shitholes boats wherether you want them or not.
not like you gotta give them a hotel,cigs,pocket money and pay for them to lazy around doing nothing.
They get those who got themself a Laurea or those who want to work.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
guys the fact that your closer to North Pole than closer to the rest of the world helps a lot. Those who immigrate to Canada are the wealthy and those who wanna go to work. Quite the difference.
Imagine what would happen if you swap Europe with Canada. Being 30miles away from Africa.

- - - Updated - - -

yep not likes they get those refugees who enter illegally trough shitholes boats wherether you want them or not.
not like you gotta give them a hotel,cigs,pocket money and pay for them to lazy around doing nothing.
They get those who got themself a Laurea or those who want to work.
Beeing Belgian, that sounds incredibly familliar

We had a lawsuit in the news past week cause one illegal family that ran out of lawsuits it could fights its forced exit with, was send back on a military cargoplane instead of a regular airliner.

INHUMAN !

Well, except that all our troops are transported with such planes and our current King Filip I has the habbit of using these plays to visit troops.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because you only take in 25.000 and the people you take in have been through a thorough screening process. The refugees are handpicked.
Doesnt require people who want to permanently live there and assume canadian nationality to have certain degrees that benefit their economic needs ?

When i graduated my master of applied engineering we got to watch a presentation and a part of it was that our diploma would allow relocation to canada

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Enron @Seven

Getting lost in all the furor over the Immigration ban...

Trump kicked the Director of National Intelligence and The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff off his National Security Council and replaced them with Priebus and Bannon.

What the actual fuck. :rofl:
Who needs intelligence and military advice from actual heads of those sectors, in the state questions that relates to intelligence and military actions. That's just overrated. Let's appoint Bannon, a flat out proud bigot who's main achievement is online propaganda site.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Beeing Belgian, that sounds incredibly familliar

We had a lawsuit in the news past week cause one illegal family that ran out of lawsuits it could fights its forced exit with, was send back on a military cargoplane instead of a regular airliner.

INHUMAN !

Well, except that all our troops are transported with such planes and our current King Filip I has the habbit of using these plays to visit troops.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesnt require people who want to permanently live there and assume canadian nationality to have certain degrees that benefit their economic needs ?

When i graduated my master of applied engineering we got to watch a presentation and a part of it was that our diploma would allow relocation to canada
there are similiar stuff here as well. Tough they don't make lawsuit but directly riot.
All i know man is that when i see on tv the undernourished children ads that ask for money to help them and i think we spend 4b euro yearly to help young and healthy people lazing around i keep asking myself why do we support those people instead of using half of those money in loco (Africa) and helps directly? at least i woudn't feel like my money are wasted

- - - Updated - - -

Who needs intelligence and military advice from actual heads of those sectors, in the state questions that relates to intelligence and military actions. That's just overrated. Let's appoint Bannon, a flat out proud bigot who's main achievement is online propaganda site.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Wasn't there a judge's ruling that he can't make such a ban?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
there are similiar stuff here as well. Tough they don't make lawsuit but directly riot.
All i know man is that when i see on tv the undernourished children ads that ask for money to help them and i think we spend 4b euro yearly to help young and healthy people lazing around i keep asking myself why do we support those people instead of using half of those money in loco (Africa) and helps directly? at least i woudn't feel like my money are wasted

- - - Updated - - -

Because they would then raise their standard of living and multinational corporations wouldn't be able to exploit them for resources and labour.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Comments likes this makes me think maybe we're being too harsh on the likes of Zach and Andy :p

"We have no choice, we have to stop the violence from coming into our country. No one is saying that all muslims are terrorist, but we are saying that all terrorist in recent years have been radical islamist. Being politically correct and ignoring this obvious fact has cost lives, I am beyond the point of caring if some people are offended.... i care more about our lives than liberals feelings.

We have to take care of OUR people, the United States has NO obligation to take in people and care for the world..... so stop acting like its our responsibility to take in, and care for everyone.

We, the USA, has done more globally and for other countries than any other in the world... its time we look after our OWN people and saftey.

Another thought is for Muslim men to stop fleeing with women and children and actually fight for your lands as we did, hell even myself and other Americans fought for your land when even you wouldent. So...man up cupcake, pick up a weapon and take your country back."

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

We are moral cunts to africa.

Politicians and companies are all acting that we want to help africa become better and thrive right ?

Wrong.

We are doing everything so that they are not evolving their situation, that they are depending on what scraps we trow at them. And make citizens feel bad and pay money, of which 70% is used to run the organisation itzelf.
Meanwhile, they are very happy to crash their ships on the coasts and have kids and adults break them apart to get the valuables out
Meanwhile, we dump all our electronics on ivory coast, where kids and adults select out the different types of metal so we can recycle them for the first world at no cost.

Actually helping africa ? Build facilities and educate people to become independant of the first world

Build actual knowledge that can be used. Offer them ways to industrialise their agriculture, use money for projects actually increasing the education and important stuff. Fund middle, high and colleague grade schools and fill them with docents.

Build solar energy centers, educate how it works, how they can self sustain. Create jobs for African educated engineers to evolve the country.

But no. We purchase for two shits and a fart their grains to make bio diesel and outcompete the people who now cant afford it. And then we offer them our food from people who offer money, so we keep them right where they are

its disgusting.

I'd gladly work on wastewater engineering projects in africa or help educating people with the required baseline intelligence on the matter

- - - Updated - - -

Comments likes this makes me think maybe we're being too harsh on the likes of Zach and Andy :p

"We have no choice, we have to stop the violence from coming into our country. No one is saying that all muslims are terrorist, but we are saying that all terrorist in recent years have been radical islamist. Being politically correct and ignoring this obvious fact has cost lives, I am beyond the point of caring if some people are offended.... i care more about our lives than liberals feelings.

We have to take care of OUR people, the United States has NO obligation to take in people and care for the world..... so stop acting like its our responsibility to take in, and care for everyone.

We, the USA, has done more globally and for other countries than any other in the world... its time we look after our OWN people and saftey.

Another thought is for Muslim men to stop fleeing with women and children and actually fight for your lands as we did, hell even myself and other Americans fought for your land when even you wouldent. So...man up cupcake, pick up a weapon and take your country back."
50% off all the comments on news articles on social media in belgium are like that tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Merkel's and Trump's immigration policies are completely different and they are both wrong. There should a balance between allowing genuine refugees and having vetting procedures to minimize the chance of Islamists and Jihadists entering the country. A blanket ban is irrational and unconstitutional, while letting in every Tom, Dick and Harry is just plain stupid.
I completely agree

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
50% off all the comments on news articles on social media in belgium are like that tbh
Yeah, and I have noticed you "like" quite a lot of them on facebook ;)

Anyways, I'm cool with the fact that some Americans believe such orders are in place to insure their safety, what's insane is an American lecturing muslim "cupcakes" on how to defend their countries when the US attacks. Ignorance when combined with arrogance leads to the dumbest ideas. And that's what defines all Trump supporters I have been unfortunate enough to know so far.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, and I have noticed you "like" quite a lot of them on facebook ;)

Anyways, I'm cool with the fact that some Americans believe such orders are in place to insure their safety, what's insane is an American lecturing muslim "cupcakes" on how to defend their countries when the US attacks. Ignorance when combined with arrogance leads to the dumbest ideas. And that's what defines all Trump supporters I have been unfortunate enough to know so far.

Me liking them ? I almost never like comments or articles. I post reactions all the time instead
And if you check them, you would see i try to find a middle ground most of the time.

Unless its about fat acceptance or third wave western feminism. I will like and beat that shit into the ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)