'Murica! (156 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What the actual fuck! Do these dickheads not realise why ppl are protesting in the first place? :oops2:
Because they lost a buddy with whom they used to beat up and rob old ladies at gunpoint in their own homes? I'm absolutely at a loss how violent protests are acceptable now because a piece of shit has been sent where he belongs. Why aren't the authorities doing anything?

In 2007, Floyd was charged with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston, in which another man posed as a water department worker in an attempt to gain access to a woman’s residence, according to court documents. When the woman realized he wasn’t actually a water department worker, she tried to close the door. That’s when five other men got out of a car that had just pulled up and forced their way inside. According to charging documents, the largest man in the group, whom the victim identified as Floyd, “forced his way inside the residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced her into the living room area of the residence.” Floyd in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal in the case.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/george-floyd-was-out-of-work-during-coronavirus-before-he-was-killed/

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So many scumbags in the American police.

Love republican retards who go on and on about how the government shouldn’t be telling them what to do. Small government! Second amendment! No taxes!

But then they obsess over having enough police to go tell those “uppity blacks” what to do.

Imagine a group of black men had stormed into government buildings with assault weapons and tactical gear. Carnage and bloodshed would be ridiculous. But when right wing second amendment fuckwits do it, the cops just stand there letting them scream in their faces and the president tweets support “liberate Michigan” and calls them “very fine people.” He doesn’t ask for them to be shot, the cops don’t fire tear gas and rubber bullets, because it would lead to real casualties and death with those fucks.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine a group of black men had stormed into government buildings with assault weapons and tactical gear. Carnage and bloodshed would be ridiculous. But when right wing second amendment fuckwits do it, the cops just stand there letting them scream in their faces and the president tweets support “liberate Michigan” and calls them “very fine people.”
Did they assault people, burn buildings, loot? how is that comparable at all?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
As I said, you’re kidding yourself if you think American police would let heavily armed black men in tactical gear force their way into government buildings. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

i dont get your point. you would feel better about the situation if the cops assaulted more people?

- - - Updated - - -

Now you're just being intentionally stupid.
Nah, my point is that there is a massive double standard in how black and white people are policed in the US. Hence the reason for these protests. And of course not every protestor is innocent, but that doesn’t change the above.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
As I said, you’re kidding yourself if you think American police would let heavily armed black men in tactical gear force their way into government buildings. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, my point is that there is a massive double standard in how black and white people are policed in the US. Hence the reason for these protests. And of course not every protestor is innocent, but that doesn’t change the above.
I'll tell you, and specifically to your example, one group is within the confines of the law while the other isn't.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'll tell you, and specifically to your example, one group is within the confines of the law while the other isn't.
They were breaking mandatory stay at home and quarantine orders, while forcing their way into government buildings, heavily armed. I suppose police should have been arresting them for breaking stay at home orders.

Just like police are arresting peaceful protestors and random people for violating “curfews” right now. Hence the reason Atlanta fires those two cops for tasing and arresting the two young black college kids in their car for violating Curfew.

- - - Updated - - -

But this is all nothing new. The FBI has been warning about it for years.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)