'Murica! (60 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
How long ago? See, that's where you fucked up though. Bushwick sucks, I don't care what all those hipsters moving in say, they're dumb as hell. West of Flatbush avenue and north of the Belt Parkway (with some exceptions) are so much better.
Before 2 y ago , don't get me wrong some other places were beautiful, but some places were so bad , when I sent pictures to my friends & family they were like : what the hell , I thought usa was beautiful

I staied in bushwick 8/9 nights, and another 5 nights somewhere else in Brooklyn and it was beautiful there , kinda glad I could see totally 2 different kind of nyc .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Now if only the Trump admin would be labelled a terrorist organization, all would be great with the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Can’t stop winning.
Amusing part is that Trump supporters actually believe they are “winning” and, “making America great again”, and “owning the libs”. Delusional retards. Endless corruption and scandal within the admin, people dropping dead like flies, and the country burning, looking more like a third world civil warzone... but they winning. #MAGA :lol3:

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That litmus test seems vague enough to apply here, could be wrong
I’m not a lawyer, but reading the law it does seem complicated. That’s why the number of designated domestic terrorist organizations is so small.
but the key point is, why do they need the label to do police work? Who are Antifa anyway? How do they organize? With NSA listening to everything, how can they remain unnoticed? Where’s the money coming from? Hard to believe FBI doesn’t already know the answer to these questions.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That litmus test seems vague enough to apply here, could be wrong
I'm sure the administration will make it happen but how they enforce it will be the issue, it will be one of those things where you can only prove someone is antifa if they say they're antifa or anyone participating in agitation during protests is called antifa

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I’m not a lawyer, but reading the law it does seem complicated. That’s why the number of designated domestic terrorist organizations is so small.
but the key point is, why do they need the label to do police work? Who are Antifa anyway? How do they organize? With NSA listening to everything, how can they remain unnoticed? Where’s the money coming from? Hard to believe FBI doesn’t already know the answer to these questions.
Why are you assuming fbi have not been investigating them? The terrorist designation will make it easier to prosecute them.

I'm sure the administration will make it happen but how they enforce it will be the issue, it will be one of those things where you can only prove someone is antifa if they say they're antifa or anyone participating in agitation during protests is called antifa
Good question, i think it will be something in the fashion of rico. Basically, this is more to dissuade people from joining.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Basically, this is more to dissuade people from joining.
Antifa :touched: I remember in high school multiple kids went into Antifa 'debates' after classes. Naturally, it was the 'middle class' sheltered kids who rode their 2000€ bikes there. Of course during traditional May Day riots it was them who kicked mirrors off cars.

I bet in America it's just the same demographic.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Antifa :touched: I remember in high school multiple kids went into Antifa 'debates' after classes. Naturally, it was the 'middle class' sheltered kids who rode their 2000€ bikes there. Of course during traditional May Day riots it was them who kicked mirrors off cars.

I bet in America it's just the same demographic.
No in America it's mostly liberal arts graduates who work at starbucks with no optics of social advancement, their rationalization for their loser status the world/society must be unfair and rigged and it's all the white mans fault.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Before 2 y ago , don't get me wrong some other places were beautiful, but some places were so bad , when I sent pictures to my friends & family they were like : what the hell , I thought usa was beautiful

I staied in bushwick 8/9 nights, and another 5 nights somewhere else in Brooklyn and it was beautiful there , kinda glad I could see totally 2 different kind of nyc .
What was the other place you stayed at, do you remember? Just curious :p

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why are you assuming fbi have not been investigating them? The terrorist designation will make it easier to prosecute them.

Good question, i think it will be something in the fashion of rico. Basically, this is more to dissuade people from joining.
Well based on the fact that they are doing whatever they want at least according to Trump and his crowd?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Trump and Pence now: We support the right of people to protest peacefully.

Trump and Pence when Colin Kaepernick took a knee during anthem to peacefully protest police brutality a couple years ago: Fire that disrespectful son of a bitch.

Imagine if the Right hadn’t gone full retard over a guy kneeling in protest of this issue before football games. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

@ALC
This reporter’s story of being arrested is fucked.
The NYPD acting like a bunch of Nazi brownshirts right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)