'Murica! (132 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The irony.
I lost count on how many states passed 6-week abortion ban this year, with the sole purpose to take it all to the Supreme Court and overturn Roe.
Listen even if you take religious belief out of it science proves everyday that closer and closer to conception the embryo is a child yet in this modern age with so many options we still have the horrible practice of abortion. I mean shit why is it that life in space can be quantified by finding a single cell on a planet but an embryo which already is multi cell is not considered life by the left because of selfishness and inconvenience

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah. Selfishness and inconvenience is the retardation of wanting to ban abortion and add more and more unwanted children to an already massively overpopulated planet.

Good thinking. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, we should be actively promoting abortions.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Listen even if you take religious belief out of it science proves everyday that closer and closer to conception the embryo is a child yet in this modern age with so many options we still have the horrible practice of abortion. I mean shit why is it that life in space can be quantified by finding a single cell on a planet but an embryo which already is multi cell is not considered life by the left because of selfishness and inconvenience
There’s a difference between human life and cell life. Your foreskin was also alive when it got cut off.

Speaking of foreskins, it boggles my mind how that’s still common practice in so many communities.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Nah. Selfishness and inconvenience is the retardation of wanting to ban abortion and add more and more unwanted children to an already massively overpopulated planet.

Good thinking. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, we should be actively promoting abortions.
If you don't Want children there are a million ways to not get pregnant now so that's a lame excuse

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
According to your warped catholic morality.

Shall be a lot of abortions before we reach the blood on the hands of your religion alone. 3:
You're an idiot and this has nothing to do with my Catholic faith. As a decent human being I don't believe in killing for selfish reasons. You can mock all you want but it's reprehensible

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Do you only serve veggie Pizza in your restaurant? If you are so worried about definition of life in space I assume you are against killing animals too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Scientific research shows the chance of rape causing a pregnancy is very small and the number of abortions due to rape are even smaller so it is barely relevant
So what if that one in a 100 chance that a woman gets pregnant from rape, should she be able to abort? I’d say that’s pretty relevant to her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 125)