'Murica! (86 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Tbh i am mostly surprised that he isnt more supportive of americas first black president. Being that AC is an American of color that was a big step forward for his people.
Tbh i am mostly surprised that he isnt more supportive of americas first black president. Being that AC is an American of color that was a big step forward for his people.
Sometimes people turn their back on the streets.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Colored people are statistically more likely to hurt and put down their own kind instead of whites.

I think that’s why domestic violence is so prevalent among the Italians. Don’t even get me started on the Olive community. They’re always pitted against each other.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Colored people are statistically more likely to hurt and put down their own kind instead of whites.

I think that’s why domestic violence is so prevalent among the Italians. Don’t even get me started on the Olive community. They’re always pitted against each other.
Why you guys doin this, hefe?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Olives, pitted. :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Serious question, can you logically and practically support two nationalist movements in two different countries?
Yes, I support the NPD but also other right wing movements all across Europe to fight our common (((foe)))

We used to say, me and my brother against my cousin but me and my cousin against a stranger

All we have to lose is our chains

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I suppose if those two countries are somehow never in significant competition. Still weird but many people hold less consistent stances than that.
Singularity is sine qua non to the concept of allegiance

Yes, I support the NPD but also other right wing movements all across Europe to fight our common (((foe)))

We used to say, me and my brother against my cousin but me and my cousin against a stranger

All we have to lose is our chains
It's uber alles, not uber alles minus x nations I'm cool with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)