'Murica! (57 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What are you laughing at. 2014 Obama admin knew about Russian meddling and did nothing per usual. Between him and the whore of Babylon Clinton they both knew about it and didn't care. They also concocted the Steele dossier and knowingly used it to retain an unlawful fisa warrent

There was no collusion with Trump and Russia
What I'm laughing at is that you're so dense that you don't know what collusion means. What you explained is not collusion. As for Trump, I'd go with Muller report which found no collusion, but it wasn't for lack of trying. It's just plain embarrassing that even though he maintained he didn't do anything he tried to fire Muller several times, and did everything to impede his investigation. And I'm not in favor of impeachment since this shit has to be dealt with in the ballot box.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dont the russians probably interfere in every US election? I think that sowing division into american society and politics via shady tactics is something theyve been doing for decades.

All sorts of shady foreign interests were giving money to the clinton foundation and to be fair nobody seems to give a shit about it until it negatively effects their side.

But previous administrations not doing enough to address this problem is not even close to the same thing as current one actively seeking to collude. Totally different animal.

- - - Updated - - -

What I'm laughing at is that you're so dense that you don't know what collusion means. What you explained is not collusion. As for Trump, I'd go with Muller report which found no collusion, but it wasn't for lack of trying. It's just plain embarrassing that even though he maintained he didn't do anything he tried to fire Muller several times, and did everything to impede his investigation. And I'm not in favor of impeachment since this shit has to be dealt with in the ballot box.
Do you have a link to important details on collusion? He is definitely guilty of obstruction at least

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So what muller is a partisan hack and that doesn't equal guilt

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Do you have a link to important details on collusion? He is definitely guilty of obstruction at least
I don't. I listened to the radio coverage mostly. But that Trump Tower meeting, and Trump openly asking Wikileaks for Hillary's emails shows where the minds of Trump people are. On the obstruction, the man himself said in live TV that he fired Comey because he had Muller in mind. It won't get clearer than that. But since the underlying crime could not be proven US senate will have enough excuse not to find him guilty in impeachment trial. So the effort is useless.

- - - Updated - - -

So what muller is a partisan hack and that doesn't equal guilt
You, of all people, call somebody partisan, and a hack? I won't even get to the point that Muller is a registered Republican, who was picked by GWB to lead FBI. Since you don't know, and bother to look up, what collusion actually means I suspect you're not entirely clear on what words partisan and hack mean. So I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What are you laughing at. 2014 Obama admin knew about Russian meddling and did nothing per usual. Between him and the whore of Babylon Clinton they both knew about it and didn't care. They also concocted the Steele dossier and knowingly used it to retain an unlawful fisa warrent

There was no collusion with Trump and Russia
Only reason there wasn’t collusion is because DJR goofed up.

That said if you’ve read through the report and are still throwing around Obama/Hillary conspiracies you really have no business participating in a serious conversation.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I dont get your point, ac. That isnt colluding with Russia.

Like i said above it is probably fair to be critical of the obama and previous administrations for not acting on credible threats from russia but you were being criticised for claiming there was no trunp russia collusion and instead obama but nothing youve posted even supports either of those claims.

Plus, how can you think nothing nefarious happened with trump-russia and then blame obama? If nothing happened then why does it matter what obama did?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They won’t. They are too worried about short term impact with the election next year.

They’ll subpoena some stuff, investigate, and hope one of the many other investigations finds something.
They should impeach even if they're only thinking about the short term impact.

Not impeaching looks weak. It lets voters know the Democrats will allow you to be screwed over and over again. I sure as fuck wouldn't vote for someone who says it's okay for my own president to screw me over. Not acting now will only cost them votes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They should impeach even if they're only thinking about the short term impact.

Not impeaching looks weak. It lets voters know the Democrats will allow you to be screwed over and over again. I sure as fuck wouldn't vote for someone who says it's okay for my own president to screw me over. Not acting now will only cost them votes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Idk it will be a drawn out process and could turn ugly going into the campaigning which is the one thing trump is actually good at due to his complete lack of shame or need to appear civilized to his base.

You cant beat a monkey at a poop throwing contest. Better to avoid playing his games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)