'Murica! (102 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Redacted for internal security purposes. Sure, he’s a terrible person and president but at least he didn’t collide with Russia or at least it can’t be proven that he did. Just shows he was elected the proper way.

- - - Updated - - -

How does Smollett relate

They could say anything. The only to resolve this is to disclose the entire document unredacted. Or, at the very least, have someone with clearly conflicting interests (think Democrats) read it.

Personally I think Trump has had some shady dealings with Russians. And Russians might have helped Trump in some (probably very limited) way. But even those two things don't necessarily mean they colluded.

None of it really matters anyway, because if Americans would vote for this guy again in 2020, all hope is lost for the US anyway. And that goes quite a bit further than whether or not the Donald colluded.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

They could say anything. The only to resolve this is to disclose the entire document unredacted. Or, at the very least, have someone with clearly conflicting interests (think Democrats) read it.

Personally I think Trump has had some shady dealings with Russians. And Russians might have helped Trump in some (probably very limited) way. But even those two things don't necessarily mean they colluded.

None of it really matters anyway, because if Americans would vote for this guy again in 2020, all hope is lost for the US anyway. And that goes quite a bit further than whether or not the Donald colluded.
We shouldn't really expect courts and special counsel get us out of this mess. It's on the people. If we still vote Trump after this shit show then we fully deserve him.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

It was summarized by the guy who covered up Iran-Contra.

But yeah, just vote him out and tell people they’re stupid more often.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Pretty much. Everyone’s trying to push it under the rug. He attempted to collude and obstruct but only failed because his aids didn’t follow his orders and his son is stupid.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Pretty much. Everyone’s trying to push it under the rug. He attempted to collude and obstruct but only failed because his aids didn’t follow his orders and his son is stupid.
Democrats can say what they want, but if they don't move for impeachment now they're screwed. First of all you have a responsibility, regardless of your party and your career. If the POTUS does something worthy of impeachment, you have to act. That's what the procedure is for, that's where your responsibility lies.

But even if you're looking to influence the political landscape 5-10 years from now, you want to impeach.

The Democrats look weak and scared. If you don't even dare to move for impeachment when it's this clear, you only look more weak and scared.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They won’t. They are too worried about short term impact with the election next year.

They’ll subpoena some stuff, investigate, and hope one of the many other investigations finds something.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
What are you laughing at. 2014 Obama admin knew about Russian meddling and did nothing per usual. Between him and the whore of Babylon Clinton they both knew about it and didn't care. They also concocted the Steele dossier and knowingly used it to retain an unlawful fisa warrent

There was no collusion with Trump and Russia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 86)