'Murica! (19 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The fucking moron can't just admit he made a typo.
You have to love that he's trying to cover it up like a 12 year old would.

I wonder what all of this is going to do to the intel other countries give to the US. As there's the risk Trump might receive the information too, it's just not safe.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Pulling the US out of the Paris Agreement.

People focus on "covfefe".

Dumb and dumber..
No. The sad part is people are used to his decisions. You always knew he was going to pull out.

Btw I might be wrong, but I think I read both NY and California want to honour the agreement.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I think it reached a point where nothing works, focusing on issues or focusing on blatant stupidities. They won. Veni Vidi Vici.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yup. And you know what his defenders (Andy) will come up with: the debate about climate change is still ongoing so why invest the resources.

It's rubbish of course. There is no debate. We know it's bad. And besides, what's the worst that could happen? Ending up with a cleaner world and jobs for people to make that world cleaner?

I bet it doesn't even make sense economically to pull out.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But all those hard working, real american miners?
I know. @Bjerknes still believes in 'clean coal' and the future of fossil fuels, but the truth is the entire world will move away from them. If the US fail to follow, they'll look outdated and weak, will have more expensive energy than the rest of us and will in the process have failed to use this entire change to create jobs.

I honestly cannot see any possible benefit here. Unless you are personally paid by companies to have Trump's opinion (which I guess he is).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
[FONT=&amp]“I believe there’s climate change. I believe there’s been climate change since the beginning of time,” the congressman said during a Coldwater town meeting last Friday. Walberg didn’t specify what he believed to be the beginning of time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]He continued, “I think there are cycles. Do I think man has some impact? Yeah, of course. Can man change the entire universe? No,” he said categorically.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Walberg then elaborated on his beliefs: “Why do I believe that? Well, as a Christian, I believe that there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I’m confident that, if there’s a real problem, he can take care of it.”[/FONT]

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
this guy's entire feed tho
https://twitter.com/ewerickson
[video=twitter;870271754392023040]https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/870271754392023040[/video]
Not sure if troll account or not. SAD.

- - - Updated - - -

Walberg then elaborated on his beliefs: “Why do I believe that? Well, as a Christian, I believe that there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I’m confident that, if there’s a real problem, he can take care of it.”
That God must be a really lazy slouch that cares about nothing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
[FONT=&]“I believe there’s climate change. I believe there’s been climate change since the beginning of time,” the congressman said during a Coldwater town meeting last Friday. Walberg didn’t specify what he believed to be the beginning of time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]He continued, “I think there are cycles. Do I think man has some impact? Yeah, of course. Can man change the entire universe? No,” he said categorically.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Walberg then elaborated on his beliefs: “Why do I believe that? Well, as a Christian, I believe that there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I’m confident that, if there’s a real problem, he can take care of it.[/FONT]

Maybe God took care of it by providing us with the necessary skills and intelligence to face this problem.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Maybe God took care of it by providing us with the necessary skills and intelligence to face this problem.
Reminds me of that story that a woman's house was flooded. 3 boats passed by and asked whether she needs help and she refused to go believing that "Jesus will provide". when she was about to drown she saw Jesus and asked "why didn't you provide?". Jesus replied "you stupid woman! I sent 3 boats"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
EU should do everything in its power to become the greenest economy in the world and attract the best companies. The orange buffoon is giving us a golden opportunity. Let them rednecks create their dreamed Mars ecosystem...Drill baby drill...

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
EU should do everything in its power to become the greenest economy in the world and attract the best companies. The orange buffoon is giving us a golden opportunity. Let them rednecks create their dreamed Mars ecosystem...Drill baby drill...
California and New York will honor the agreement. Put together they are bigger economies than any country in the EU apart from Germany.
I'm sure states like Washington and Massachusetts will follow suit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)