'Murica! (97 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Wasn’t that the one from the Canadian dude who said NASA was trying to bring the Antichrist to rule the world?
Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory about a supposed project whose purpose is to create an artificial Second Coming, in order to control people.

As per the alleged theory, the new world order's purpose is: 1.To abolish all Christian and traditional religions in order to replace them with a one-world religion based on the cult of man.2.To abolish all national identities and national pride in order to establish a world identity and a world pride.3.To abolish the family as known today in order to replace them with individuals all working for the glory of the new one-world government

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory about a supposed project whose purpose is to create an artificial Second Coming, in order to control people.

As per the alleged theory, the new world order's purpose is: 1.To abolish all Christian and traditional religions in order to replace them with a one-world religion based on the cult of man.2.To abolish all national identities and national pride in order to establish a world identity and a world pride.3.To abolish the family as known today in order to replace them with individuals all working for the glory of the new one-world government
At this point I can't even say it's far from reality.

I find it strange how 10 years ago when you mention UFO you'd instantly be labelled as a crazy fuck and conspiracy theorist. Then all of a sudden government and high officials started talking in crumbs about something. Then we had a tiktak flying object which was seen by a pilot after which dozens and dozens of pilots came out to say how they saw many strange objects/things recently. It all started boiling when they came out talking about it, and now "all of a sudden" we have theses UFOs being shot down.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
At this point I can't even say it's far from reality.

I find it strange how 10 years ago when you mention UFO you'd instantly be labelled as a crazy fuck and conspiracy theorist. Then all of a sudden government and high officials started talking in crumbs about something. Then we had a tiktak flying object which was seen by a pilot after which dozens and dozens of pilots came out to say how they saw many strange objects/things recently. It all started boiling when they came out talking about it, and now "all of a sudden" we have theses UFOs being shot down.
I don’t think this is true. I mean, if you attached these things with some big significance in creating some alien invasion conspiracy theory, or reptilian/alien overlord theory, or new world order theory, then yes, you’d probably be labelled a crazy fuck.

But UFOs and the existence of alien life in the universe is a pretty common belief to one degree or another, is it not? And we can all the way back through Project Blue Book and the likes to see that governments have been researching this too.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

And then at the other end of the spectrum this kind of stuff lol.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don’t think this is true. I mean, if you attached these things with some big significance in creating some alien invasion conspiracy theory, or reptilian/alien overlord theory, or new world order theory, then yes, you’d probably be labelled a crazy fuck.

But UFOs and the existence of alien life in the universe is a pretty common belief to one degree or another, is it not? And we can all the way back through Project Blue Book and the likes to see that governments have been researching this too.
From my experience people were always like "there's surely alien life out there, no way we're alone here", but then the other "aliens exist" would be laughed at.

But I just find it strange how these UFO shootings appeared shortly after everyone in public came to talk about it. I'm honestly not even sure what to think about it. If we look at the tiktak object that was seen, I somehow doubt it's Russian/Chinese object, as I don't think anybody came up with something that advanced yet. Or maybe I'm wrong there. On the other hand, if it is aliens, then I just don't know what to say :lol2:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
From my experience people were always like "there's surely alien life out there, no way we're alone here", but then the other "aliens exist" would be laughed at.

But I just find it strange how these UFO shootings appeared shortly after everyone in public came to talk about it. I'm honestly not even sure what to think about it. If we look at the tiktak object that was seen, I somehow doubt it's Russian/Chinese object, as I don't think anybody came up with something that advanced yet. Or maybe I'm wrong there. On the other hand, if it is aliens, then I just don't know what to say :lol2:
Even Project Blue Book ended with 701 reports of UFOs classified as unexplainable after so-called stringent analysis. And the lead scientist involved, Hynek, called it “The Society for the Explanation of the Uninvestigated” he was so disillusioned by how slipshod and incompetent the USAF investigations were.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Even Project Blue Book ended with 701 reports of UFOs classified as unexplainable after so-called stringent analysis. And the lead scientist involved, Hynek, called it “The Society for the Explanation of the Uninvestigated” he was so disillusioned by how slipshod and incompetent the USAF investigations were.
What do you make out of it? How do you see this shit? You think it's some country making experiments with high advanced technology? Or you think it's not Earth based objects? I'm not even sure how advanced is it. If they were shut down I supposed it's not something scary :shifty:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It’s all over Reddit too
Isn't that town on the border of your state, Penisylvania? Is it not a big deal there?

It’s from the ‘90s originally. It’s always strange when obscure conspiracy theories from like 20-30 years ago gain some traction out of nowhere like this.
Think he's referring to the Ohio train disaster.

Check this out @GordoDeCentral. Think the simulation is glitching again.

After a train derailment, Ohio residents are living the plot of a movie they helped make
https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/11/health/ohio-train-derailment-white-noise/index.html

"When Ben Ratner’s family signed up in 2021 to be extras in the movie “White Noise,” they thought it would be a fun distraction from their day-to-day life in blue-collar East Palestine, Ohio.

Ratner, 37, is in a traffic jam scene, sitting in a line of cars trying to evacuate after a freight train collided with a tanker truck, triggering an explosion that fills the air with dangerous toxins. In another scene, his father wears a trench coat and hat while people walk across an overpass to get out of town. Directors told the group they wanted them to look “forlorn and downtrodden” as they escape the environmental disaster.

The 2022 movie was shot around Ohio and is based on a novel by Don DeLillo. The book was published in 1985, shortly after a chemical disaster in Bhopal, India, that killed nearly 4,000 people. The book and film follow the fictional Gladney family – a couple and their four kids – as they flee an “airborne toxic event” and then return home and try to resume their normal lives.

Ratner tried to rewatch the movie a few days ago and found that he couldn’t finish it.

“All of a sudden, it hit too close to home,” he said.

Ratner and his family – his wife, Lindsay, and their kids, Lilly, Izzy, Simon and Brodie – are living the fiction they helped bring to the screen."

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What do you make out of it? How do you see this shit? You think it's some country making experiments with high advanced technology? Or you think it's not Earth based objects? I'm not even sure how advanced is it. If they were shut down I supposed it's not something scary :shifty:
I mean the fact the government is saying they are not balloons but unknown objects that they don’t know how they are staying aloft is super strange. At least if that tweet @Bjerknes posted is legit?

Government is being weird about it regardless. Saying they don’t know what they are or how they work, but shooting them down anyways. What’s that supposed to make people think. Tell us something, ya know? So I don’t really know what to make of it. Like you say, they aren’t so scary that our current tech can’t just go blow them out of the sky, but they’re possibly advanced enough that we don’t know how they fly? Bizarre.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Probably just more chink shit but they're being all mysterious about it so people talking about aliens will conveniently bump the East Palestine story, the Nordstrom pipeline, or the accusations that Ukraine and Russia were negotiating but NATO pushed for war off the news cycle. Plenty of recent stories that are bad for the current administration.

If they really thought they may have actually shot down something possibly from another world or some crazy advanced tech from China there is no way it would be in the news. They would hide that shit for months / years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)