'Murica! (66 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Baltimore consistently lets its youth down. Liberal run cities are an absolute cesspool and B-more is just another confirmation. Those kids are let down by their parents whom were let down by the system they grew up in so it keeps the circling going and the gravy train running for the idiots in power that the idiots there keep voting in. Keep voting that DEI nonsense though...

Example: Dr. Sonja Santelises, CEO for B-more school system makes over $330,000 and has the "education creds" that make you all drool yet gets results like this and you guys act surprised when parents vote for change.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Baltimore consistently lets its youth down. Liberal run cities are an absolute cesspool and B-more is just another confirmation. Those kids are let down by their parents whom were let down by the system they grew up in so it keeps the circling going and the gravy train running for the idiots in power that the idiots there keep voting in. Keep voting that DEI nonsense though...

Example: Dr. Sonja Santelises, CEO for B-more school system makes over $330,000 and has the "education creds" that make you all drool yet gets results like this and you guys act surprised when parents vote for change.
For every stupid black person with 5 kids and rent-seeking Democratic party overlords, there's a white person with 5 kids voting red on the ticket because his daddy was a pastor. It's the same shit everywhere regardless of party or race. The problem is more highlighted in the cities because well, they're huge ass cities. Installing Republicans in city government in Baltimore isn't going to magically change any of their problems.

Serious question for you. Do you think it's right for people who don't have kids to have to pay taxes for school systems?

- - - Updated - - -

They just shot down another one. This is getting weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Third UFO shot down in three days.

I can't imagine they would be just shooting down random shit.

This isn't good.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For every stupid black person with 5 kids and rent-seeking Democratic party overlords, there's a white person with 5 kids voting red on the ticket because his daddy was a pastor. It's the same shit everywhere regardless of party or race. The problem is more highlighted in the cities because well, they're huge ass cities. Installing Republicans in city government in Baltimore isn't going to magically change any of their problems.

Serious question for you. Do you think it's right for people who don't have kids to have to pay taxes for school systems?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't good.
Chinese trolling perhaps?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't good.
1.) pastor's kids aren't looting and setting cities on fire and I'd wager score a little higher in high school arithmetic

2.) To your question - absolutely not. If you don't have kids or decide to home school your kids you shouldn't be forced to pay a tax ESPECIALLY when you get the scores that Baltimore and shitty cities are getting. If you want to pay for private schooling, you still shouldn't have to pay taxes if you're paying tuition. You wanna improve inner city schools you can start by forcing CEO's (and all exec level admins) to accept a teacher salary (or less) until the entire district achieves majority students passing at acceptable levels. if teachers are stuck in classrooms with these morons fighting everything that moves then the admins should be as well and getting paid like the teachers are. Instead, all you need to make bank and still suck is a diversity box checked and a high level "education" from a college. That moron in B-more just proves the point all the education in the world you can STILL suck at your job. To reiterate: why should people without kids, for example, be forced to front the bill for a failing institution?

3.) Can be either left or right, don't care - just have common sense and be willing to drop the hammer when tough decisions need to be made...including salary cuts for sucking.

4.) Uncle Joe is trigger happy on the UFO's. Probably the ONLY thing he has done I agree with. Interesting to see what unfolds.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
1.) pastor's kids aren't looting and setting cities on fire and I'd wager score a little higher in high school arithmetic

2.) To your question - absolutely not. If you don't have kids or decide to home school your kids you shouldn't be forced to pay a tax ESPECIALLY when you get the scores that Baltimore and shitty cities are getting. If you want to pay for private schooling, you still shouldn't have to pay taxes if you're paying tuition. You wanna improve inner city schools you can start by forcing CEO's (and all exec level admins) to accept a teacher salary (or less) until the entire district achieves majority students passing at acceptable levels. if teachers are stuck in classrooms with these morons fighting everything that moves then the admins should be as well and getting paid like the teachers are. Instead, all you need to make bank and still suck is a diversity box checked and a high level "education" from a college. That moron in B-more just proves the point all the education in the world you can STILL suck at your job. To reiterate: why should people without kids, for example, be forced to front the bill for a failing institution?

3.) Can be either left or right, don't care - just have common sense and be willing to drop the hammer when tough decisions need to be made...including salary cuts for sucking.

4.) Uncle Joe is trigger happy on the UFO's. Probably the ONLY thing he has done I agree with. Interesting to see what unfolds.
Fair enough. Although, being the son of a English teacher, I will say teachers are grossly underpaid compared to some other professions for the amount of shit they have to deal with. You couldn't pay me enough to be a teacher, especially in high school. So this also comes back to parenting, and unfortunately there are far, far more shit parents out there than overpaid teaching executives.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be. Trying to bait us into a conflict.

- - - Updated - - -

All of this eerily reminds me of a TV movie I saw as a kid, called Without Warning.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Without_Warning_(1994_film)
^^^^^^^
This is how it started. :shifty:

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fair enough. Although, being the son of a English teacher, I will say teachers are grossly underpaid compared to some other professions for the amount of shit they have to deal with. You couldn't pay me enough to be a teacher, especially in high school. So this also comes back to parenting, and unfortunately there are far, far more shit parents out there than overpaid teaching executives.

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^^^
This is how it started. :shifty:

Agree 100 million % about teachers. It’s absolutely fucked up how underpaid they are. That’s why I ranted about they ladies 330k salary for the worst school district anywhere.

But for all the shitty parents out there you mention you need school systems that protect kids. We just don’t have that ESPECIALLY in inner cities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 52)