'Murica! (108 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Notice that the crowd consists of edgy teenagers
im from Ohio - Dayton has a college there plus U. Of Cincinnati and Miami U. are close by. There is also an AFB there. It's a younger town like Columbus.

But interesting observation :D

- - - Updated - - -

At the very least, decentralization via a return to more state autonomy, making Washington less of a focus and the US political sphere as a whole harder to control. For national security and foreign affairs do it rotational a la UN security Council with state reps, president is more of a figurehead with limited duties and influence.
= small federal gov

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
At the very least, decentralization via a return to more state autonomy, making Washington less of a focus and the US political sphere as a whole harder to control. For national security and foreign affairs do it rotational a la UN security Council with state reps, president is more of a figurehead with limited duties and influence.
But that means still a democratic system in the end right? Just in a different subdivision of power...

- - - Updated - - -

http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-fires-back-hillary/

Damn :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And I know, I know, it's Rubio...but this is a really good interview. Not that I agree with everything, but this is how a respectable Republican candidate could look like (in these 13 minutes, not talking about Rubio in general really)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But that means still a democratic system in the end right? Just in a different subdivision of power...

- - - Updated - - -

http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-fires-back-hillary/

Damn :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And I know, I know, it's Rubio...but this is a really good interview. Not that I agree with everything, but this is how a respectable Republican candidate could look like (in these 13 minutes, not talking about Rubio in general really)

Not even close, it'd be rotational oligarchy with veto powers, as far from democracy as can be

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I like Sanders, but this 'feel the Bern' thing makes me think of him as a creepy old pederast putting his most unsightly penis in places that are not meant to accomodate a penis at all.
Haha, I'm sure Bernie didn't come up with it. Probably one of his young staffers. But yeah it is pretty strange.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Haha, I'm sure Bernie didn't come up with it. Probably one of his young staffers. But yeah it is pretty strange.
Also, 'Yes, We Can' is sort of ridiculous, but it is also a positive message with actual meaning. 'Feel the Bern' is.. What exactly?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Also, 'Yes, We Can' is sort of ridiculous, but it is also a positive message with actual meaning. 'Feel the Bern' is.. What exactly?
It's a funny goofy things for college kids and first time voters to get excited. I guess they figured the more grown up of the world would appreciate his policy and not be turned off by the slogan.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's funny goofy things for college kids and first time voters to get excited. I guess they figured the more grown up of the world would appreciate his policy and not be turned off by the slogan.
I suppose. I don't really mind it myself as it's sort of funny. But perhaps it also exemplifies the degradation of politics..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 96)