'Murica! (65 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
More calls for violence from the insane right. Will we see moderate Republicans denounce this, or would they rather lose votes?

I voted for Trump, but I can't support people that think this way. Go fuck off to fight for Putin if you think this is OK.

try having kids, maybe you’ll feel differently

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
if i was an american i would vote for republicans for sure , but as Albanian i love Joe because he helped us a lot , he just mentioned his son , who was here in Kosovo .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
More calls for violence from the insane right. Will we see moderate Republicans denounce this, or would they rather lose votes?

I voted for Trump, but I can't support people that think this way. Go fuck off to fight for Putin if you think this is OK.

I try to be empathetic sometimes. She exhibits some serious scars of childhood abuse.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Honest question, how would you deal with it?
The quote from Biden is stupid because the Fed and government have been creating inflation for decades now, but they need it to keep running huge deficits. But for energy, they need to flood the market with permits, open up pipelines, and negate a shit on of regulations overnight. They can also increase imports from Canada and Mexico, maybe. But what they really need to do as a remedy for all comodities is raise interest rates and decrease the money supply. Who cares if it causes a recession, it will happen anyway with commodities being this high.

- - - Updated - - -

Was just going to post that. This fucking guy, so much less racist than Trump. :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The quote from Biden is stupid because the Fed and government have been creating inflation for decades now, but they need it to keep running huge deficits. But for energy, they need to flood the market with permits, open up pipelines, and negate a shit on of regulations overnight. They can also increase imports from Canada and Mexico, maybe. But what they really need to do as a remedy for all comodities is raise interest rates and decrease the money supply. Who cares if it causes a recession, it will happen anyway with commodities being this high.

- - - Updated - - -

Was just going to post that. This fucking guy, so much less racist than Trump. :lol:

Potatus :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm kinda unclear on this myth of energy independence myself. As if oil corporations in America will sell it at a discount within the U.S. borders rather than going after higher bidders overseas. As if the government should step in and force oil companies to do that.

Do people just not understand how energy companies answer to their shareholders and not government mandates as a federally run resource?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm kinda unclear on this myth of energy independence myself. As if oil corporations in America will sell it at a discount within the U.S. borders rather than going after higher bidders overseas. As if the government should step in and force oil companies to do that.

Do people just not understand how energy companies answer to their shareholders and not government mandates as a federally run resource?
We understand how govt works, and that policy dictated by lunatics and carried out by morons like the below will have far reaching destructive outcomes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 63)

• Oggy