'Murica! (61 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can't watch any media anymore, because as soon as someone says something sensible, the retardation kicks back in eventually. And this is true of pretty much everyone, from Don Lemon to Tucker Carlson to Alex Jones. Literally zero people in media or in government represent me.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can't watch any media anymore, because as soon as someone says something sensible, the retardation kicks back in eventually. And this is true of pretty much everyone, from Don Lemon to Tucker Carlson to Alex Jones. Literally zero people in media or in government represent me.
You know how with Facebook we're the product being sold to advertisers?

People trolling for views and outrage tweets do the same. It's a yank game for cash.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maybe people should stop looking to media for someone to represent them and start looking for media to just report the news.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The US senate voted for abolishing Daylight saving time. Probably many countries will follow
We did it couple of years ago. And from blate March to late October European matches are an hour closer :tuttosport:

Seems like a such a small thing, but a great decision. Hope Europe abolishes that bullshit too, but that it stays at 2 hour difference (summer time) forever, instead of 3.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The US senate voted for abolishing Daylight saving time. Probably many countries will follow
I'm confused because I see articles that say there was a vote to make it permanent and then you worded it as "abolishing" DST.

So what is actually being discussed? That the "springing" ahead an hour in March would remain permanent and we would no longer adjust our clocks back in the fall or forward in March? Every article just talks about making it permanent but doesn't say what it actually happening.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm confused because I see articles that say there was a vote to make it permanent and then you worded it as "abolishing" DST.

So what is actually being discussed? That the "springing" ahead an hour in March would remain permanent and we would no longer adjust our clocks back in the fall or forward in March? Every article just talks about making it permanent but doesn't say what it actually happening.
Yeah my bad, making it permanent

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Yeah my bad, making it permanent
So then what will happen is that we won't ever move our clock, neither ahead nor back, in March and fall?

So after 2023, the US clocks will always just remain the same? Or do we do one (fall back or spring ahead) and not the other?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 59)

• Oggy