'Murica! (191 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
DC trying to Chicago its way through life.

So many kids shot recently in DC. I think they just need to start hanging the people they convict on these kids getting killed. Like literally hang them in the streets with blood dripping everywhere. So many fucking thug retards.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
By the way. All the fearmongering about the the stupid rally last weekend led to absolutely nothing. It was like 400 people and nothing happened. Meanwhile a shit ton of people got shot in the cities again. But who cares as long as it doesn’t impact the fuckhead rent seeker class.
Anybody who showed up to that would have to be a complete moron. Pretty much anybody visually ID'ed there would and should be put on a watch list, if not also a no-fly list.

I just hope Gabby Petito is safe :scared:
:lol: I couldn't help myself by developing a briefly sick, guilty pleasure. On Twitter there were so many people commenting on news updates that I had to troll most of them. That story was like a magnet for creepy people who claimed they knew exactly who did it and what everyone was doing, people who castigated the existing investigation as if they could do it better and have the guilty parties executed by now, and weirdos who shed tears about their "lovely princess" who seemed only as lovely as her young, blonde mug and a psychotic disorder streak.

DC trying to Chicago its way through life.

So many kids shot recently in DC. I think they just need to start hanging the people they convict on these kids getting killed. Like literally hang them in the streets with blood dripping everywhere. So many fucking thug retards.
Rodrigo Duarte says he's available for parties and bar-mitzvahs.

(Though don't let the vax-mandaters get a hold of this.)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Anybody who showed up to that would have to be a complete moron. Pretty much anybody visually ID'ed there would and should be put on a watch list, if not also a no-fly list.

:lol: I couldn't help myself by developing a briefly sick, guilty pleasure. On Twitter there were so many people commenting on news updates that I had to troll most of them. That story was like a magnet for creepy people who claimed they knew exactly who did it and what everyone was doing, people who castigated the existing investigation as if they could do it better and have the guilty parties executed by now, and weirdos who shed tears about their "lovely princess" who seemed only as lovely as her young, blonde mug and a psychotic disorder streak.

Rodrigo Duarte says he's available for parties and bar-mitzvahs.

(Though don't let the vax-mandaters get a hold of this.)
Duterte will be after you first for misspelling his name :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I remember being like 10 or 11 and asking my dad why Laci Peterson was such a massive story to which he replied "dumb cunts"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 174)