'Murica! (209 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Biden has been worse than Trump for international politics thus far. Now with the AUKUS partnership and the Australian submarines they pissed off France to the point they recalled their ambassadors lol.

Either way, no good guys in geopolitics, its just power grabs
I read somewhere today that the last straw for Australians was when French party took the entire August off lol
Probably bs

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Whataboutism

But yes you can thank obama for that.
Yep. All the more reason to GTFO. But there's no way you can't say that the US presence there has been corrupt and incompetent up until its final moments even.

Obama really needs to be held up more as the drone death president.

Biden has been worse than Trump for international politics thus far. Now with the AUKUS partnership and the Australian submarines they pissed off France to the point they recalled their ambassadors lol.

Either way, no good guys in geopolitics, its just power grabs
I wouldn't go that far. Like the U.S. gives a crap about France.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
By the way. All the fearmongering about the the stupid rally last weekend led to absolutely nothing. It was like 400 people and nothing happened. Meanwhile a shit ton of people got shot in the cities again. But who cares as long as it doesn’t impact the fuckhead rent seeker class.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
By the way. All the fearmongering about the the stupid rally last weekend led to absolutely nothing. It was like 400 people and nothing happened. Meanwhile a shit ton of people got shot in the cities again. But who cares as long as it doesn’t impact the fuckhead rent seeker class.
What rally? What fearmongering? I haven’t even heard of it… :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 204)