'Murica! (77 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I had to go rescue my neighbor's daughter on Thursday because she was having a mental breakdown home alone because her boyfriend broke up with her. They were together for like 6 months. She didn't eat for 4 days and I just saw her again today and she looks ready to kill someone. All over some redneck piece of trash.

Yeah, this country has a lot of problems.
What do you think about suicide?

I have this crazy idea that whoever has those kinda thoughts should be let to do it. No good can come from such a person to society or to anything really. If you dont wanna live just die.
Allow all suiciders to kill themselves, I say.

You might disagree of course.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Mental illness has been glamorized
What?
Alex Jones or the soiboi Paul Joseph Watson told you that or u pull shit like this up from your ass?

People nowadays have much more understanding about mental illness and try to destigmatize mental illness. That's not glamorization. Everybody has some form of it, you may not be even aware of it. Nothing wrong with that, we're all human beings, chemical processes it the brain you know.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What?
Alex Jones or the soiboi Paul Joseph Watson told you that or u pull shit like this up from your ass?

People nowadays have much more understanding about mental illness and try to destigmatize mental illness. That's not glamorization. Everybody has some form of it, you may not be even aware of it. Nothing wrong with that, we're all human beings, chemical processes it the brain you know.
If everyone has it, is it illness?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If everyone has it, is it illness?
Man, so many people just need a slap in the back of the head. Half the people claiming they bipolar, or manic depressive, or whatever else would be normal, responsible adults in any other era. This is what happens when parents are no longer allowed to discipline their own children, and teachers have to walk on eggshells for fear of being fired over giving kids shit when they do stupid shit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes.

Remember these people are in the education system, big tech, they have voices in the media and are running for elections near you.
I’m never gonna be a conservative, I just don’t support their ideology and politics, but this shit is exactly why I’m never voting progressive either. Unbelievable. Where the fuck did moderates with common sense go?

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Man, so many people just need a slap in the back of the head. Half the people claiming they bipolar, or manic depressive, or whatever else would be normal, responsible adults in any other era. This is what happens when parents are no longer allowed to discipline their own children, and teachers have to walk on eggshells for fear of being fired over giving kids shit when they do stupid shit.
Yes we should discipline by slapping them with leather flip flops, teach them some discipline. No wonder they do drugs, kill with knifes and guns.
Exposure to violence only normalises violence hence, being violent towards someone else is normal for them, cause that's was the way that they we're "disciplined".

Kid aaa no listeen hit kid in head with club uga bugaa fix kid uhgaaa

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes we should discipline by slapping them with leather flip flops, teach them some discipline. No wonder they do drugs, kill with knifes and guns.
Exposure to violence only normalises violence hence, being violent towards someone else is normal for them, cause that's was the way that they we're "disciplined".

Kid aaa no listeen hit kid in head with club uga bugaa fix kid uhgaaa
No one is saying you should be able to beat your child black and blue. But a cuff in the back of the head when you’re being a dumbass. It’s a good way to realize not to be a dumbass, instead of some three hour heart to heart.

But sure, getting a spanking a couple times as a child is why people do drugs wnd kill others :lol:

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
No one is saying you should be able to beat your child black and blue. But a cuff in the back of the head when you’re being a dumbass. It’s a good way to realize not to be a dumbass, instead of some three hour heart to heart.

But sure, getting a spanking a couple times as a child is why people do drugs wnd kill others :lol:
When some one is a dumbass you sit him down and explain some stuff. It's really hard, right?

Yes, that way of "discipline" is directly connected to violence.

The bigger problem is your claim that people actually fake their mental illness, you portray them like that cause you want them to be like that.
Shady stuff.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't think its that simple.

I think its a combination of factors: intense academic pressure on young kids, direct to consumer marketing of pharmaceuticals, general clown world where the news manipulates you and pop cultures makes little sense and the fact that being a victim/ disadvantaged is in right now and gets you sympathy. Particularly if you are young privivledged white girl, your options to get in on the sympathy/ attention party are rather limited right now and this is a generation that craves attention and immediate gratification

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I don't think its that simple.

I think its a combination of factors: intense academic pressure on young kids, direct to consumer marketing of pharmaceuticals, general clown world where the news manipulates you and pop cultures makes little sense and the fact that being a victim/ disadvantaged is in right now and gets you sympathy. Particularly if you are young privivledged white girl, your options to get in on the sympathy/ attention party are rather limited right now and this is a generation that craves attention and immediate gratification
It's called genes. It has nothing to do with sympathy/attention.
Old farts.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's called genes. It has nothing to do with sympathy/attention.
Old farts.
I am aware of what actual mental illness is and no its not just genes its a combination of genetic and environmental.

- - - Updated - - -

How retarded do you have to be to try to stab someone in front of the police?
cops means Body cameras means you can upload your police shooting to tiktok later :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)