Movies you've seen recently... (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Black Mamba ] ++
Anyone seen "Seven"?

I finally saw it and I liked it

Se7en is one of my favourite movies.

What sick ridiculous puppets we are / and what gross little stage we dance on / What fun we have dancing and fücking / Not a care in the world / Not knowing that we are nothing / We are not what was intended.

Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Se7en is one of my favourite movies.

What sick ridiculous puppets we are / and what gross little stage we dance on / What fun we have dancing and fücking / Not a care in the world / Not knowing that we are nothing / We are not what was intended.

Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
That last part of the movie is pretty cool. I should have watched this movie earlier but I never got the opportunity to do so.
It is a great movie, but Im not sure if Id watch it again

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Black Mamba ] ++

That last part of the movie is pretty cool. I should have watched this movie earlier but I never got the opportunity to do so.
It is a great movie, but Im not sure if Id watch it again
I have a hilarious clip about the movie, when I find it I'll send you the link.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
seven was a great movie kevin spacey appeared in that and my favourite the usual suspects at the same time and they both blew me away,saw is quite good as is the follow up

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Yesterday I saw "The Exorcism of Emily Rose", not bad, but not great, some scary scenes, the tape recording of the actual exorcism its cool, but is not a movie that will make you afraid to sleep

My vote: 8

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Exorcism of Emily Rose - Bullshit
Saw II - I liked it to an extend, others thought it was bullshit
Two for the Money - boring
Jarhead - alright

Damn, I've been watchin more movies than normal.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
Great ending to The Usual Suspects but what the fvck the whole movie was about, confusing bull
literaly vebal is a genius story teller, so pretty much everything could be bull. he told the agent exactly what he wanted to tell him then diapeared, though i doubt the agent would live long as he knows who he really is. man no way was it overated it is fantastic, maybe you just dont get it

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

That wouldn't stop me; I have a talent for learning languages and when it comes to that I never dodge a challenge. But if it would be impossible to learn one form (verbal) that I could use in most territories, there would be little point.
Good luck. Ive studied (but obviously not mastered) several languages, totally abstract ones like mandarin as well, but arab is distinctly different. You have to know the branches of "Nahu" and "saraf" which is equivalent to their grammar I think, its a bit crazy, but if you wish to take it up, good luck and if you're able to handle it, kudos to you :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
LEGENT OF ZORRO,
they made it a childish comedy,
bad jokes and moments full of wild finction,
the most beautifull woman in the world starring can barely save the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)