Movies you've seen recently... (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
watched carlito's way with al pacino again thats great, say a film called memento was pretty good.

also watched goodfella's and braveheart again brilliant

acedriver

Jan 23, 2004
I saw saw II :D Good movie.. It's not "scary", but it has a creep factor to it.

That opening scene was good. I wish he would of done a little more with trying to get the key out though. hehe

The ending was was totally unpredicatble.. definately a surprise, and it fit in with the first movie amazingly!

Just make sure you see the first one before the sequel.

8/10

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Eire said:
watched carlito's way with al pacino again thats great, say a film called memento was pretty good.

also watched goodfella's and braveheart again brilliant
Memento was probably my favorite film the year it came out (2000).

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Marty said:
Yeah great film. :) Another one I really liked was Equilibrium. Just because Christian Bale kicks ass. :D
actually have not seent hat yet. bale is very good in the new batman film,TBH i thought it would be pish but it caught the mood and feel of the first batman,moody,dark and tense as brucewayne becomes batman,a lot of credit must go to bale as he excells in the role

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Yeah, I didn't think Batman Begins was that great. It was good but nothing special. As you say, if it wasn't for Bale it would have been mediocre, he fit the role perfectly.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
aye bale lifted the film with an excellent performance,its strange i remember wtching empire of the sun when i was a kid and its strange to see a child actor grow so well into a top-notch actor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)