Movies you've seen recently... (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bozi.78 said:
actually have not seent hat yet. bale is very good in the new batman film,TBH i thought it would be pish but it caught the mood and feel of the first batman,moody,dark and tense as brucewayne becomes batman,a lot of credit must go to bale as he excells in the role
i also think he did good. the only thing i don't like from him in the movie, it's a small bit i don't know if you noticed it, it's when he speaks as batman. you know that rugged, cracked voice that batman has. bale just sounds so funny while doing it, keaton did it good, he sounded tough. :) other than that i found it a great film and bale did a fab job.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
vlatko said:
i also think he did good. the only thing i don't like from him in the movie, it's a small bit i don't know if you noticed it, it's when he speaks as batman. you know that rugged, cracked voice that batman has. bale just sounds so funny while doing it, keaton did it good, he sounded tough. :) other than that i found it a great film and bale did a fab job.
ha ha ha yes i know what you mean

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So I'm flipping channels and came across the original Poseidon Adventure... an early 70s Irwin Allen disaster flick starring Leslie Nielsen (in a serious role, mind you), Jack Albertson (the Man, from "Chico and the Man"), Shelly Winters, Pamela Sue Martin ("Nancy Drew"), etc. Lotsa cheese.

But my favorite part?

Discovering that Ernest Bourgnine in this movie, at just the right angle, looked like Henry Rollins. :dielaugh:

italian_stylez

Feb 27, 2005
I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang & Domino in the last few days.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is brilliant, Domino is also good, I love Mickey Rourke in this film, also Val Kilmer and Robert Downey Jnr do a mad job in KKBB.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I saw Aeon Flux last night. Decent futuristic action flick. Plot is ok. Should definitely see it messed up. Charlize Theron in tight spandex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)