Movies you've seen recently... (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
of course they are real. Because random women on the street usually tend to agree to go back to a strangers apartment and have sex with them.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I just saw "Kingdom of Heaven"

While I liked the topic and motive of the film (although the story has been distorted a bit as expected from Hollywood), the production/direction was terrible.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
There has been a lot of controversy over that film Majed. Did they truly portray BOTH the Muslims and Christians fairly?
That's tough to call really since I haven't read as much about the West's side to the story as I would like. Though I'd say they were pretty close with the overall story, considering that even many other films support what I've been taught too, and the apologies of the church/late Pope.

A lot of the the little religious details (at least on the Muslim's side that I know of) and the superman like figure of Orlando Bloom were annoying though.

EDIT:
In short, if the sides involved and the history (Or Holywood's interpretation of it) didn't interest me, then I'd surely be asking for my $7.50 back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)